The Washington Free Beacon reports today (May 8, 2012) that the White House Visitors Office requires that an unborn child—still residing in utero—must be counted as a full human being when its parents register for a White House tour.
In an email sent to a Capitol Hill staff this morning, White House Visitors Office director Ellie Schafer explains the process for registering an unborn fetus for a White House tour:
We have received a number of calls regarding how to enter security information for a baby that has not yet been born.
Crazy as it may sound, you MUST include the baby in the overall count of guests in the tour. It’s an easy process.
LAST NAME: The family’s last name
- FIRST NAME: “Baby” as a first name
- MIDDLE NAME: NMN as in No Middle Name
- DOB: Use the date you are submitting the request to us as their birthday
- GENDER: if the parents know put that gender down if not, you can enter either M or F as we’ll ask you to update it at the time of birth
- SOCIAL: As they will not have a SSN and are under 18, you will not need to enter this field. Again if the spreadsheet asked for a social enter 9 zero’s (not the word nine zeros but 000000000 and yes it happens!)
- CITIZEN/CITY/STATE: The citizen, city and state should be entered the same as the parents
Hmmm. Doesn’t registering the unborn baby makes him/her a person? After all, we’re not asked to register a piece of bodily tissue or worse, a parasite — which is what pro-abort feminists call the unborn inside a woman’s womb.
H/t FOTM reader Wade.