That’s the latest music video from artist Nicki Minaj. She has over 8 million followers on Twitter and just released this video, which already has 3 million views (as of Saturday afternoon) on YouTube.
She tweeted the following: “Can’t premiere on a network b/c its important that my art is not tampered with, or compromised prior to you viewing it for the 1st time.” Watch the video to witness her “art”. WARNING: Explicit language.
Some of the tweets she’s received regarding her latest work of “art”:
- “The #stupidhoe video is a masterpiece.”
- “LIKE B*TCH YOU DID THAT. THAT CAGE WAS SO UNWORTHY. IM WEEPING AT YOUR GREATNESS.”
- “THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO THUS FAR.”
- “NEW VIDEO IS PERFECTION”
- “u went ALL motherf*ckin out…you’re so creative my mind is f*cked up.”
- “I will never stop being impressed by the pure genius that you are.”
Um, alrighty then. I’ve watched this video two times (about all I can take) and all I can make out is, “you a stupid hoe”. Seriously, that is considered “art”? I guess by some. As for others, myself included, it may just be downright offensive to women.