Here are the female speakers at the just completed 2012 Republican National Convention:
- Mary Fallin: Governor of Oklahoma, the first woman elected to that position in OK. Previously served as a member of the House of Representatives from the state.
- Nikki Haley: Governor of South Carolina, the first female to serve in that position in her state, and at age 40 is the youngest sitting governor in the United States.
- Ludmya “Mia” Bourdeau Love: Mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah, and the 2012 Republican Party nominee for the U.S. House of Representatives in Utah’s 4th congressional district.
- Susana Martinez: Governor of New Mexico, the first female to serve in that position in that state and the first female Hispanic governor in the United States. She is a former prosecutor.
- Condoleezza Rice: Former secretary of state in the George W. Bush administration, the first African-American female to hold the position.
- Tammy Baldwin: an open lesbian recently separated from her gay partner.
- Veterans Affairs Tammy Duckworth, endorsed by NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League) Pro-Choice America and EMILY’S List, a political action committee (PAC) that aims to help elect pro-abort Democratic female candidates to office.
- Sandra Fluke: A 3rd-year law student and Democratic Party and “women’s rights” activist who, despite being 30 years old, thinks taxpayers should pay for the condoms for her sex romps which, according to her estimate, amount to $3,000 over 3 years.
- Nancy Keenan, President of NARAL Pro-Choice America: once a Special Education teacher caring for America’s most vulnerable children who now supports killing special needs children before they are born.
- Lilly Ledbetter: the plaintiff in the employment discrimination case Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and a women’s equality activist. No doubt she will remind the DNC that women on Barack Obama’s White House staff are paid 18% less than men in violation of the law named after her. [Snark]
- Caroline Kennedy: who has spent her whole life silently smiling while the men in her family have cheated on their woman, including her own mother. Despite her seller’s remorse about the POS, whom she likened to her father in 2008, as a loyal Democrat, in the words of Edward Klein (author of the bestseller, The Amateur), “she has nowhere to go, no one else to possibly support except Obama” and “the Obamas know that she has nowhere else to go, so they see no point in being nice to her.”
- Eva Longoria: best known for using her acting talents to celebrate adultery on the now-cancelled ABC show “Desperate Housewives”.
- Sen. Barbara Mikulski: a nominal Catholic with a 100% NARAL rating.
- Cecile Richards: the president of Planned Parenthood, the abortion mill to which Obama funneled $500 million of American taxpayers’ hard-earned money last year. PP will launch a bus across America to campaign for the POS.
- Kamala Harris: the 100% NARAL-rated California Attorney General.
- Elizabeth Warren: Massachusetts senatorial candidate who actually coined the expression borrowed by the POS, “You didn’t build that”, telling small business people they can’t succeed without government.
Every one of the DNC’s female speakers is stridently pro-abortion.
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), since 1973, roughly 50 million legal induced abortions have been performed in the United States. World wide, there have been over 1,260,000,000 abortions performed. I can’t find statistics on the gender of aborted babies, but given the phenomenon of gender selectivity, it is reasonable to assume that females make up at least half of the abortions in the U.S., totaling at least 25 MILLION since 1973.
Abortion rates are much more common among minority women in the U.S. In 2000-2001, the rates among black and Hispanic women were 49 per 1,000 and 33 per 1,000, respectively, vs. 13 per 1,000 among non-Hispanic white women. [Source: Wikipedia]
That’s the real War On Women that Obama and the Democrats won’t tell you about.