Why we need our guns, illustrated in two tweets

Yup, that about says it.

sam
sam
Reply to  TrailDust

Move out of the cities. We’ve got plenty of guns and no looting, and no communist democrats in the country trying to take your money for their causes. They need cities to steal from.

Matthew Graff
Matthew Graff
Reply to  sam

Yes worth the hourly commute each way to and from the edge of the city where I work. Will move farther out when I retire.

Reuben G.
Reuben G.

Believe it moron

bill oswald
bill oswald
Reply to  Reuben G.

Your the MORON idiot!

Bigadbass
Bigadbass
Reply to  bill oswald

“You’re”…

Steven Broiles

Again: I am no friend of Sigmund Freud. But he was absolutely right when he said that the irrational fear of guns is a sure sign of “an infantilized sexuality.”

A gun or a knife or a bat—or even a nuclear warhead—can only be as moral as the user behind it. If one is being robbed at gunpoint, the fear is CLEARLY RATIONAL. But weenies like SBK think guns take things “into their own hands.”

Yes, human nature SHOULD be mistrusted. But it must be mistrusted in the right way—NOT the Bloomberg way.

Reply to  Steven Broiles

I bet if someone was breaking into his place, he’d wish he had a gun. Communists want to have all the guns so they can kill off the entire population.

Reply to  chemtrailssuck

I bet if someone was breaking into his place, he’d wish he had a gun.”
Or a safe room under the kitchen sink…….
Communists DON’T want US to have guns,because they’d lose their only advantage. It’s hard to overtake a Country while you’re gettin’ your ASS kicked.

Ziggy
Ziggy
Reply to  truckjunkie

WOLVERINES!!!

PRWhitener
PRWhitener
Reply to  Steven Broiles

I don’t know if irrational fear of guns is a sure sign of “an infantilized sexuality. What I do know is a gun, or a knife, or for that matter a nucleur weapon is a tool. What type of tool depends on how it is used. A gun can only deliberately kill someone if it has someone behind it.

The right to defend oneself and ones family and property is a God given right. Only communists, who are hell-bent in societal destruction, wish to take away our ability for self-defense.

andre
andre
Reply to  chemtrailssuck

All totalitarian regimes take away the guns first off. That is the first thing that killers do.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

All the justification I would need; if I thought I really needed any.

Kaufman. Yet another leftist Khazarian.

Today, with all the riots going on around Shitcago and nearby suburbs, my daughter confessed she was scared. A few years ago, she was glad to be living close to the city. She no longer feels that way. A few hours ago, I brought her a flashlight/TASER, and a knife for self-defense (I always had a spare taser for her, in case she ever felt she needed it). She declined the knife, saying she already has one. Finally met her boyfriend’s parents, too, but that’s another story.   Access to the mall a couple miles away was blocked, and I… Read more »

RLABruce
RLABruce
Reply to  Jackie Puppet

Your daughter needs a handgun! Tazers and knives call for close proximity to the bad guy. Get her trained and accurate with her handgun–and above all, teach her when to shoot to kill; a lot of people with loaded guns, even drawn and aimed, get killed because they wait too long to decide to shoot. No woman needs to be without the most effective means available to defend herself!

We’ve ALL heard ALL the cliche’s referring to why we need guns,so I won’t repeat ’em now. Suffice to say-THAT’S WHY.

Divia
Divia

There’s a reason all of this crap is happening in Demoncratically controlled cities. Bring it out to the ‘burbs or rural areas and watch the body count climb exponentially.

Last edited 1 month ago by Divia
RLABruce
RLABruce
Reply to  Divia

Luckily I’m 50 miles from the nearest large, Dem-controlled city–but only 8 miles from the nearest college, where Socialism is taught and practiced. If the Leftists ever leave the campus to “protest” in my neighborhood, they will learn the harsher realities that our liberties can bring to thugs and outlaws. We don’t just have a “Neighborhood Watch;” we have a “Neighborhood Defense” established by experience gun owners.

Ziggy
Ziggy

Random spot to ask, but I would love an article about how George Floyd was “murdered by asphyxiation”…. but also had fentanyl and traces of meth in his system.

A fact that is completely left out of all headlines.

Fentanyl of course being so potent that particles in the air have been known to drop full grown men (according to the last first aid course I took.)

Last edited 1 month ago by Ziggy
george lortz
george lortz

Gun control is a firm, two-handed grip, and some extra magazines.