Why they want to keep Joe Biden out of a debate with President Trump

Ken
Ken

Huh

But neither blacks nor the (Democrat) media nor Demonrat leaders will ever say Joe Biden is a racist.

Rush had a lot to say about that on his show this morning.

Biden’s wife, Jill, said he will be in the debates. She should be ashamed of herself, insisting that Joe remain in the race while knowing full well her husband has senile dementia. Maybe she’s planning on being the de facto president.

I guess that’s a possib8ility. BTW-if Biden is expecting a win without Debates,he’s nuttier than I thought. Maybe he keeps putting the Debates off in hopes that it’ll finally come to where it’ll be, “What? EVERYBODY already voted? Well,DAMN,oh well…..”

Jen
Jen

The interesting thing is if Biden is not fit to debate, how can he run the country? (we know that’s not the plan, but I think it should be addressed)

Reply to  Jen

Someone(s) else would, whose identity(ies) is concealed from us. The Demonrat Party is not so stupid as to have senile Joe Biden as their presidential nominee without a plan.

Jen
Jen

It will be interesting to see who they select as running for actual “President”;) Biden and his team have boxed themselves in by saying it has to be a female of color….

Jen
Jen

Kamala… the consummate party girl! She wants it bad!

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho
Reply to  Jen

Candice Owens. Ha-Ha-Ha-

CalGirl
CalGirl

Well, frankly, I’d like him to hide from the debates, too. I’m old enough to remember all OTHER times Sleepy, Bungling Joe ran for POTUS & I’ve had my fill of him for years & years & years…etc .I’d like him to be put out of my misery finally–just like my same wish about Hillary Clinton for much the same reasoning. (An aside to those who do NOT know of Joe’s other runs—20 or more years ago, he was JUST AS senile & plagued with “foot-in-mouth disease” as he is today…only now he just looks more frail, shaky, & nearly… Read more »

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho

I don’t know what the democrats have planned, but it must be considerably odious, nefarious, and underhanded, for them to be behind someone who it is obvious to any casual observer that Obiden is substantially impaired. Whoever the VP pick is will be the de facto president and likely will be having their strings pulled from somewhere that the puppeteers will not be easily discovered. And they believe, and most of the right knows, that to win they must cheat. BTW – I’m reminded of the Star-Trek episode where they landed on a Nazi Planet where the Supreme Leader was… Read more »