On March 9, 2020, Meghan Markle and her henpecked husband, Prince Harry, made their last public appearance as British “royals” at the annual Commonwealth Service in Westminster Abbey.
For why that was their last “royal” appearance, see “Harry & Meghan Markle lose in duel with the Queen”.
For the occasion, Meghan wore a green cap and dress-with-cape.
Although the green dress by designer Emilia Wickstead cost a bundle, paid for by long-suffering UK taxpayers via Harry’s daddy Prince Charles’ Duchy of Cornwall funds, the dress was curiously ill-fitting, with lines and lumps, and revealing the outlines of Meghan’s strapless bra.
More curious still are the strange lumps on her back, brought to our attention by an observant tweeter, Lynne Bailey:
What the hell is that on her back?? pic.twitter.com/KmEPn5AoxM
— Lynne B (@LynneBailey) March 9, 2020
Most of the comments in response to Bailey’s tweet say it’s a recording device concealed under Markle’s dress, in order to tape what other royals said during the service.
Other comments are more hilarious:
Markle tucks in her pointy tail when she’s in church
Her inner alien trying desperately to escape
Her new ` fake ` pregnancy bump, has ridden up
A straight jacket?
Her witch’s haunch.
A baby alien bursting forth.
Butt pad migrated up
What do you think Meghan was concealing on her back?
- Neither Canadians nor Americans want Meghan Markle & Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle has connections to sex-trafficking cult NXIVM?
- ‘Apolitical’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle support charity against US-Mexico wall
- Eco-hypocrites: Prince Harry & Meghan took private jet to Ibiza for 5-day vacation
- Prince Harry says we need to put aside ‘greed, apathy and selfishness’ to protect the planet from climate destruction
- Multimillionaire white male Prince Harry whines he can’t get out of bed in morning because of state of world
- Rumors that Prince Harry & Meghan Markle had a surrogate baby
- EXIF data of photo of Prince Harry-Meghan Markle’s baby christening say it was taken 2 months prior
- Prince Harry and Meghan will raise their child as ‘gender fluid’