. . . and why it makes no sense.
Last month, July 2013, Reggie Love — Obama’s former personal aide and “body man” — was invited to a forum in Los Angeles hosted by the D.C.-based Artists and Athletes Alliance to reflect on his time as one of Obama’s closest aides. Billed as Reggie’s “private briefing on decision making in the Oval Office,” the forum was moderated by Jim Newton, editor at large of The Los Angeles Times.
Reggie made some very interesting remarks in that interview. Yesterday, I posted about Reggie saying he and Obama were playing cards (“spades”) during the 2011 Navy SEALS Team 6’s raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound in Abottabad, Pakistan. Today, I want to focus on Reggie’s remarks about Obama’s birth certificate.
In the video clip of Reggie’s “private briefing” below, he said:
“I remember when he [Obama] finally found his birth certificate and . . . . [Interviewer Newton interrupts Reggie with a quip, “It took a little too long”] You know, you [Obama] come from . . . your parents don’t live together, travel all over the world, documents get lost there and . . . . He [Obama] wanted to just like have an impromptu press conference, just walk in to the press briefing room of the White House and just, like, put his birth certificate down on the podium. And everyone’s like ‘that’s a really bad idea.’ But he was, like, really gungho about doing it because he was so irritated about it.”
There are two interesting things about what Reggie said:
1. He attributes Obama’s delay in producing an online image of his alleged birth certificate to the document being “lost” because:
- Obama’s birth parents (Stanley Ann Dunham and Barack Hussein Obama Jr.) hadn’t lived together; and
- Obama’s parent(s) and Obama himself traveling “all over the world.”
But Reggie (or Obama) is being disingenuous, making it seem as if Obama had never had to produce (and find) his birth certificate until those dastardly “birthers” began demanding to see the document. The fact of the matter is that Obama must have produced his certified birth certificate in order to apply for a U.S. passport, because this is what’s demanded as proof of U.S. citizenship by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs.
2. The second interesting thing is what Reggie didn’t say or almost said: “You know, you [Obama] come from . . . .”
Watch/listen to the video again, beginning at the 0:55 mark, where this phrase is replayed. Do you hear what I hear?: Reggie saying “You know, you come from Ken . . . ” — Ken as in Kenya.
H/t Obama Release Your Records
My mind must have been thinking about all this while I was sleeping because I woke up this morning, recalling other really strange oddities about President Lucifer, such as:
- His not knowing his own birthdate: Obama claims he was born on August 4, 1961. But on July 15, 2011, he said in front of the press that his birthday was “next week.” As you can see in the calendar below, Aug. 4 wasn’t “next week” but THREE weeks away.
Calendar for July 2011 (United States)
- And then there’s that very long scar on President Lucifer’s head, from ear to ear — up the left side of his head, over his crown, then down the right side of his head.From pics of three individuals who have scars on their skull which resemble Obama’s scar, I don’t think it takes a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon to conclude that the scar on Obama’s head most likely was from a brain surgery. No wonder Obama, to this day, continues to refuse to release his medical records! (See “What’s that scar on Obama’s head?,” April 8, 2011.)
Note that these are not photoshopped pics, but are photos taken by Getty Images.
Here’s an enlarged blue-tinged “enhanced image” of the right scar. Do you see the number “6” above his ear and all over his scalp? LOL