Did you know that:
- On October 18, 2019, some three months before the World Health Organization (WHO) announced the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic on January 30, 2020, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security — in partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum — hosted “a high-level pandemic exercise” in New York City? Called Event 201, the “exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.” In fact, what became the Wuhan COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic should be called “Event 201” — the term for a global “pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences”.
- On October 18–27, 2019, in Wuhan, China — the epicenter of what became the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic — 9,308 athletes from 109 countries competed in the 7th Military World Games (MWG)? Although China informed WHO of a “new type of coronavirus” in Wuhan on December 31, 2019, Italian scientists believe that the Wuhan virus had originated much earlier, in October 2019, which means that the MWG athletes could have been carriers of the virus and spread it worldwide. As reported by Reuters:
Adriano Decarli, an epidemiologist and medical statistics professor at the University of Milan, said there had been a “significant” increase in the number of people hospitalized for pneumonia and flu in the areas of Milan and Lodi between October and December last year.
He told Reuters he could not give exact figures but “hundreds” more people than usual had been taken to hospital in the last three months of 2019 in those areas – two of Lombardy’s worst hit cities – with pneumonia and flu-like symptoms, and some of those had died.
In view of the October 2019 timing of the three events — Event 201, Military World Games, and the beginning of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic — a petition to the White House is calling for an investigation into the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s role in the pandemic.
Given the conspiracy theories about Bill Gates, his Foundation, and vaccines, at the very least, an investigation could counter and put to rest those theories — which would be in the interest of the Gates Foundation.
As of the time when I drafted and published this post, the petition has received more than 419,000 signatures.
To sign the petition, click here.
By the way, it is alleged that Bill Gates refused to vaccinate his own children.
According to US Politics and News, the Gates family’s personal physician in Seattle reportedly said at a symposium in 2018 with fellow doctors:
“I don’t know if he (Gates) had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children.”
Someone at the conference leaked the conversation.
- 4 times Bill Gates said vaccines would reduce world population
- Bill Gates Foundation funds permanent contraception for Third World
- Bill Gates funds contraceptive/abortion microchip that’s remote-controlled
- Bill Gates says only socialism can save world from climate change