By now, for those with eyes that see, ears that hear, and minds that are clear instead of fogged, it is clear that the American Republic is moribund, our Founders’ vision and careful designs upended without a fight, for we are ruled by a self-anointed king instead of a president who answers to the people or their elected representatives.
And yet the latest polls say Obama still has a 49% approval!
During his first term in the White House, Obama was aided and abetted by a Democrat-controlled Congress, which made possible the passage of Obamacare into law.
Last November’s mid-term elections voted in a substantial Republican majority to the House of Representatives, and a slimmer Republican majority to the Senate. But that means nothing to Obama because months before the mid-term elections, he already had declared that “I will act with or without Congress.”
On January 15, 2014, King Obama told Senate Democrats that he plans to use his executive authority to act when Congress stands in his way, that is, without the second branch of the U.S. government. On January 28, 2014, at his 5th State of the Union address, King Obama pronounced to the entire country:
“wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, that’s what I’m going to do. (Cheers, applause.) … I’ll act on my own ….”
So much for the Founders’ institutionalization of a separation of powers via dividing government into three branches of government — the executive, legislative, and judicial — so that the branches would check and balance each other. In so doing, the Founders believed, government would be prevented from becoming tyrannical, and individual liberty would be ensured and preserved.
True to his words, Obama proceeded to act without Congress in one executive action (executive orders, executive memoranda, presidential determinations, presidential notices) after another, the most malicious of which include:
- Amnesty to millions of illegals so as to gestate ‘a country within a country’‘.
- Gun control via a ban on 5.56 mm bullets used in AR-15 rifles, the most popular rifle in America.
- Promotion of sodomy across the world via a special envoy.
- Centralization of power by destroying federalism and states’ rights via a plan to have the federal government take over state and local policing.
- A new plan for tax hikes reportedly is next on King Obama’s agenda.
All of which has already made Obama’s executive actions more numerous than those of any U.S. president in history.
To all that, Congress willingly and pliantly ceded their constitutional authority by doing nothing.
It is time for the American people to turn our wrath on Congress.
On Saturday, February 28, 2015, six ordinary Americans went to the local offices of their respective senator or representative and served them with an “Intent to Repossess” their offices, paid for by taxpayers. The six members of Congress are:
- Senator Robert Casey (D-PA)
- Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
- Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
- Representative Diane Black (R-TN)
- Representative John Ratcliffe (R-TX)
- Representative Ann Wagner (R-MO)
The Intent reads:
We The People of the sovereign and united States of America, the ultimate sovereigns of the elected tenant of this office (‘Tenant’), which Tenant is bound by law to serve and obey, hereby give formal notice to Tenant that we intend to repossess the Constitution for the United States of America.
- We intend to hold Tenant, our sworn public servant, to the letter of the Constitution.
- We will offer to Tenant opportunity to cease aiding and abetting organized crime benefitting industry under the guise of performing legislative duties, by Tenant formally agreeing to join the AmericaAgain! Good Guys roster.
- We will offer Tenant immunity from criminal prosecution by formally agreeing to support, co-sponsor, and/or vote for the 20 AmericaAgain! reform laws drafted and sponsored by We The People.
- Should Tenant refuse to cooperate, instead continuing to aid and abet violations of the U.S. Constitution in collusion with industry and with corrupt executive and judicial branch servants — We The People intend to pursue multi-count felony indictment in the courts of this Sovereign State against defendant Tenant, via the AmericaAgain! Indictment Engine™.
The visits to the offices of Casey, et al., were the second batch of visits by members of a new group, AmericaAgain!, founded by David Zuniga, author of This Bloodless Liberty. On January 19, 2015, AmericaAgain! had visited the local offices of:
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
- Rep. Scott Peters (D-La Jolla, 52nd District)
- Rep. Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ, 2nd District)
- Rep. Grace Ming (D-NY, 6th District)
At each of the senators’ and representatives’ offices in 11 cities, the AmericaAgain! delegates served them with the Intent to Repossess and a letter informing them about the AmericaAgain! campaign which you can read here. The delegates called on the 5 senators and 6 representatives to sign a public statement of agreement in principle that states:
- Whereas, the People themselves are the highest governmental authority in America and according to the opening words of the Constitution, the only human power over that law; and
- Whereas, I have been elected by the sovereign citizens of my State or U.S. congressional district to serve and represent them by obeying and supporting the U.S. Constitution; and
- Whereas, all three branches of federal government for generations have engaged in violations of that supreme Law of the Land; and
- Whereas, the People’s failure to enforce that supreme law in no way constrains them from taking up its enforcement at any time they see fit; and
- Whereas, the criminal courts of the sovereign States of this republic must arrest felony crimes perpetrated by residents of their State – whether perpetrated by omission, commission, negligence, abuse of office, ignorance, or other condition – and must apply such sanctions as will address said conditions of perpetrators; and
- Whereas, I have no desire to ignore, enable, legitimize, or cover up such crimes committed by Congress, however convenient or cherished the resulting funds may be to the recipients; and
- Whereas, I am aware that many federal laws affecting industry and regulatory bodies have been, and are, written by operatives to favor the affected industry, and often voted for by legislators who have not considered — or even read — the bill;
- Therefore, I support in principle the 20 legislative reforms put forth by AmericaAgain!, publicly asserting my intention to support such laws drafted by the People as presented to me for co-sponsorship, consideration, or vote, and I will make no attempt to amend, attach riders or earmarks to, or impede the expeditious passage of said reform bills through calendar and committee procedures, as that would constitute obstruction of the sovereign right of the People and States to enforce the U.S. Constitution.
Here’s a video explaining AmericaAgain!
So far, not one of the 5 senators and 6 representatives, whom the people had elected to Washington, DC, has the decency to respond. But AmericaAgain! vows to continue until every member of Congress is served notice.
To join this noble campaign to take back our country, visit AmericaAgain! (or go to AmericaAgainNow.com).
H/t Freedom Outpost
See also “America’s Bipartisan Ruling Class vs. the People.”