As we get closer to Memorial Day, it is worth remembering all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice. We must never forget the men and women who gave it all to free the world from fascism.
~Tom in NC & Eowyn
The arrogance of Europe and the American left in alphabetical order
1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne, France: A total of 2289
2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes, Belgium: A total of 5329
3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France: A total of 4410
4. Brookwood, England: 468
5. Cambridge, England: 3812 (picture unavailable)
6. Epinal, France: 5525
7. Flanders Field, Belgium: 368 (picture unavailable)
8. Florence, Italy: 4402
9. Henri-Chapelle, Belgium: 7992
10. Lorraine, France: 10,489
11. Luxembourg: 5076
12. Meuse-Argonne: 14246
13. Netherlands: 8301
14. Normandy, France: 9387
15. Oise-Aisne, France: 6012
16. Rhone, France: 861
17. Sicily, Italy: 7861
18. Somme, France: 1844
19. St. Mihiel, France: 4153
20. Suresnes, France: 1541
HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES?
WE DON’T ASK FOR PRAISE … BUT WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!
I hope you remember this when election time comes around again.
The count is 104,366 dead brave Americans.
Apologize to no one. Remind all America-bashers, foreign and domestic, of our sacrifice and don’t confuse arrogance with leadership. And we have to watch an American elected leader who apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is “arrogant”!