Wayne Madsen is an independent investigative reporter who was/is based in D.C.
In his for-subscribers-only post of June 15-17, 2012 (which somebody put online in pdf format), Madsen writes that all is not well for Obama within the Democratic Party.
Not only is Obama “facing a major revolt from organized labor over the decision to hold the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina” because the unions are unhappy that the convention is being held in the Bank of America stadium, which is a notorious anti-union, right-to-work employer.
Madsen also claims that there are rumors of a “dump Obama” campaign launched before the convention. Former President Bill Clinton is reportedly offering up his wife, Hillary Clinton, as a possible candidate to forestall the possibility of a Mitt Romney win and a rout for the Democrats in November.
Already, unions have withdrawn their “financial support” for Obama’s renomination convention. There is also the probability that union members will be joining Occupy protesters in demonstrating in Charlotte during the convention, something that would have been unheard of at past Democratic conventions. Wisconsin and national union leaders are still miffed at Obama for failing to campaign for Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett in his race to unseat the anti-union Governor Scott Walker in the recent recall election. The unions blame Obama in part for Walker handily defeating Barrett.
If Madsen’s report is true, then we should expect more unrest from within the Democratic Party as we get closer to the Democratic National Convention! 😀
- Pope Francis says we should obey the United Nations
- Michelle Obama charging up to $4,200 for tickets to new tour
- Media, demorats promised no one wanted to take your guns
- Evil new sexual fetish: Couples repeatedly get pregnant, then abort
- Seattle/King County finally have a plan to address repeat offenders: Will cost just an additional $5M taxpayer dollars
- Sunday Devotional: The lost sheep
- Pope Francis says we should obey the United Nations on
- Wayne Madsen: Snopes.com is a CIA operation on
- Christine Blasey Ford’s body language on
Most read posts
- Michelle Obama is a man: See the junk moving in his pants 339 views
- Despicable: Watch human predators prey on elderly woman 256 views
- Senate Democrats introduce new gun-control bill: federal license, registration, red flag & gun confiscation 232 views
- Pope Francis says we should obey the United Nations 147 views
- Michelle Obama charging up to $4,200 for tickets to new tour 112 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.