US Public School Students Learn to Pray to Allah

Public prayers and mentions of God (Christ) and of Intelligent Design are verboten in America’s public schools, but Allah is okay! More than okay, a group of public school students actually took a field trip to a mosque where they learnt to pray to Allah — that all-powerful “god” who is beyond reason and human comprehension and who enjoins his believers to undertake violent jihad in his name.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-I9Qp3d4Y&feature=player_embedded]
In late May of 2010, Wellesley, Massachusetts public middle school students took a field trip to the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center – a controversial Saudi-funded mega-mosque run by the Muslim American Society of Boston. There, the students were separated by gender and the boys were asked to join the Muslim adults in their prayer. Several of the public school boys took part.
H/t beloved fellows Tina, May, FS, and Dave.
~Eowyn

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous

Where’s the ACLU? Someone even mentions Jesus in a public school and they’re all over it…

Joseph E Fasciani
Guest
Joseph E Fasciani

Ain’t multi-kultcherism grand? We have our fill of it in Kanada, as well. As much as I like and admire the Sikhs, whose monotheist religion espouses nonviolence, prayer, and good acts, for 90% of them, –all truly fine people whom you’d love as friends and neighbours– 10% foster violence because of their allegiance to their mystical homeland back in India. The other 90% are happy to be Canadians, and want nothing to do w/the 10% crazies. Rather like Jews who detest Zionism and its violent racism, and want nothing of it. Recently we had the spectacle here in BC of… Read more »

Dave
Editor

Is Massachusetts even part of America anymore?
-Dave

DCG
Guest
DCG

Well guess that means they’ll be going to a Catholic church next to experience communion…

Patriot Angel
Guest
Patriot Angel

I have made sure my daughter is ALL OVER what my grandchildren learn in school so she can either “opt out” or just keep them home. But back in the “midwest” it is pretty tame yet. They are country folk for the most part although it WILL catch up. Nonetheless, I tell my daughter to keep on her toes, and teach her what to look for and what questions to ask. Thank you Lord that she listens and respects her mama enough to do what I say. She KNOWS I have raised her right.

ExtraFineNib
Guest
ExtraFineNib

So, they actually prayed to no-one. Bottom line. Since allah is not God, the so-called prayers’ went nowhere.