Here’s a follow-up on my post of September 29 about that Sept. 27 press conference in Washington, DC, where military officers recount having seen unidentified aerial objects over — and disabling — US and UK nuke weapons sites.
Here’s CNN’s video of a portion of the press conference:
Here’s Daily Mail reporter Niall Firth’s account of the conference, “‘We saw a bright glowing object like an eye’: U.S. airman’s startling testimony about UFO encounter near UK nuclear base“:
An ex-U.S. air force chief has given an astonishing account of an encounter with a UFO at an air force base in Suffolk.
Charles Halt is one of a number of senior former airmen who went public today over claims that UFOs had tampered with nuclear missiles in the U.S. and the UK. Mr Halt, who retired in 1991, told a press conference that he was working at RAF Bentwater near Rendelsham in Suffolk in 1980 when he had the terrifying encounter. He said that early one morning in December 1980 several of his base’s security forces saw lights in the forest near Woodbridge.
Two patrolman were sent out to approach the craft which they described as ‘triangular, dark metallic in appearance’, Mr Halt said. It quickly and silently ‘vanished at high speed’.
A few weeks later Mr Halt was told by his boss that the lights were back and so he went back out into the forest with a couple of policeman, a camera and a cassette recorder. At the site he saw ‘indentations of around six to eight feet wide’ and increased levels of radiation as well as broken branches on the trees.
Mr Halt said: ‘Milling around, one of the individuals saw a bright glowing object like an eye. It would appear to be winking and was shedding molten metal and silently moving through the trees and at one point it actually approached us.’ He said that the object then exploded into five white objects which became visible in the sky. They were brightly coloured changing from elliptical to round as if they were moving at very high speed.’ Suddenly one of the objects sent a concentrated beam at the feet of the terrified men. ‘Was this a warning? An attempt to communicate? A weapon? Then just as suddenly as it appeared, it disappeared,’ he said.
The entire incident was categorised as a British affair because it had happened off base, Mr Halt said. ‘I have no idea what we saw that night but I do know it was under intelligent control. My theory is that it was from another dimension or extra-terrestrial,’ he said.
The Rendlesham Forest incident, often described as “Britain’s Roswell” was used as one example of evidence aliens had targeted nuclear weapons. The incident, in the early hours of December 27, 1980, was never fully explained.
The six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man, all presented declassified information which they claim backs up their findings.
UFO researcher Robert Hastings held the press conference in Washington to ‘address the vital issue of UFO incursions at US nuclear weapons sites over the past six decades’.
Mr Hastings said: “More than 100 former or retired US Air Force personnel – once trusted to operate or guard weapons of mass destruction – have come forward and revealed ongoing UFO surveillance of, and occasional interference with, our nuclear weapons. This information alters the historical perspective on the nuclear arms race and much, much more. The fact that the Pentagon and CIA have successfully kept the truth from public view for so long is in itself mind-boggling.’
They want U.S. and British authorities to release 60 years worth of ‘X-Files’ they claim proves the existence of extra-terrestrials. And the men said that the UFOs deactivation of nuclear weapons was a message to the human race to move away from arms race.
Dwynne Arneson, who saw UFOs when he was working at a radar site in the 1970s, said: ‘We have been lied to for so many decades about the truth of the matter.’ They also admitted that it had been very difficult to talk to family and friends about their experiences and had even been ridiculed in the past.
Robert Salas said that he was a missile commander at the Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana on March 1967.
As the press conference came to a close Robert Salas made call for the U.S. government to come clean about visits by UFOs in the past.
Mr Salas said: ‘What you have heard here is evidence of a phenomenon. Our evidence is now public domain the evidence is what is the public going to do with it. He added the UFO phenomenon is real , not imaginary and there is excessive secrecy in the government about this issue. The tampering of nuclear weapons is a national security concern. The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it.’
They have witness testimony from 120 former or retired military personnel which points to alien intervention at nuclear sites in the U.S. as recently as 2003. They urged the authorities to confirm that alien beings have long been visiting Earth.
A press conference today in Washington also highlighted testimony from retired U.S. Air Force Captain Bruce Fenstermacher, whose security team saw a cigar-shaped UFO hovering above FE Warren nuclear base in Wyoming in 1976.
Researcher Robert Hastings, who has written on the subject, explained that so far the aliens appeared interested in ‘mere surveillance’ but warned they seemed to have gone further in some instances. ‘At long last, all of these witnesses are coming forward to say that, as unbelievable as it may seem to some, UFOs have long monitored and sometimes tampered with our nukes,’ he added.