Unhinged demorat: Protestor eats heart symbolizing President Trump

Two weeks until the election. Expect more insanity like this from the progressives.

h/t Weasel Zippers

Wow! What a warning!

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  TrailDust

Kalima! (Left/libtards be nuts… )
comment image

Can’t be sure if those are the homeless from under highway bridges or perhaps liberal arts professors from a local college…

Either way, we need to re-institutionalize a LOT of wack-jobs. And that would include quite a few from Congress and state & local governments, school boards, etc.

Yasmina
Yasmina

That was my first thought as well, I remember when they closed down our local “institution”. Everything bad (crime, drugs, etc) increased; everything good (safety, common courtesy, respect) went down…it’s almost like they’ve been preparing for this in pockets of our society for quite some time…

Anonymous
Anonymous

Thuggee stuff stolen from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom… threat to Trump/conservatives, of course.

Reply to  Anonymous

I always wondered what democrats do for fun-now I know….

Yasmina
Yasmina

Imagine cheering destruction…Imagine cheering hate… It’s like watching a group of demon~possessed monsters, absolutely terrifying. I’ve been visiting your site for many years, I’m pretty sure I found you in 2010 when I started looking into Oblahblah, but life has always prevented me from ever commenting. I actually have a few moments for “me”, so hi 🙂 I send my love, my THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS and my hope for every one of our futures to all of the usual commenters and to the writers on here…your logic and common sense has helped me feel not quite alone during times I… Read more »

Reply to  Yasmina

Welcome, long-time silent reader Yasmina!

Yasmina
Yasmina

Many thanks, my long time favorite Dr. Eowyn!!! 🙂

This is more than mental illness, the man is demon possessed.

the truth of god
the truth of god

HOW MUCH MONEY is GEORGE SOROS paying these crisis actors?? did hollyweird promise them an acting job?? if not i guess all the years in the federal school system of indoctrination just got them a big GOLD STAR