Remember all the gloating and exhalting Planned Parenthood Prima Donas who Headlined Obama’s 2012 Democratic Convention in Charlotte last August?
Here’s a quote from Margaret Sanger, the founding mother of Planned Parenthood:
We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities (Sounds like a description of Barack Obama). The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”[Source: Margaret Sanger’s December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble. Original source: Sophia Smith Collection, Smith College, North Hampton, Massachusetts. Also described in Linda Gordon’s Woman’s Body, Woman’s Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America. New York: Grossman Publishers, 1976]“Today eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.”
“I think you must agree … that the campaign for birth control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical with the final aims (sounds like ‘final solution’) of eugenics… Birth control propaganda is thus the entering wedge for the eugenic educator.”
“As an advocate of birth control I wish… to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the ‘unfit’ and the ‘fit,’ admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes. In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feebleminded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation.”
“On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”[Source: Margaret Sanger. “The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda.” Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5]
From the pro-Sanger website, Margaret Sanger Papers Project:
…. My interests have expanded from local conditions and needs, to a world horizon, where peace on earth may be achieved when children are wanted before they are conceived. A new conciousness will take place, a new race will be born to bring peace on earth. This belief has withstood the crucible of my life’s joyous struggle. It remains my basic belief today.
This I believe–at the end, as at the beginning of my long crusade for the future of the human race.
And finally, from her 1919 article “Birth Control and Racial Betterment” published in The Birth Control Review:
While I personally believe in the sterilization of the feeble-minded, the insane and syphilitic, I have not been able to discover that these measures are more than superficial deterrents when applied to the constantly growing stream of the unfit. They are excellent means of meeting a certain phase of the situation, but I believe in regard to these, as in regard to other eugenic means, that they do not go to the bottom of the matter. Neither the mating of healthy couples nor the sterilization of certain recognized types of the unfit touches the great problem of unlimited reproduction of those whose housing, clothing, and food are all inadequate to physical and mental health. These measures do not touch those great masses, who through economic pressure populate the slums and there produce in their helplessness other helpless, diseased and incompetent masses, who overwhelm all that eugenics can do among those whose economic condition is better.
- Chelsea Handler says she needed therapy before interviewing conservatives for her white privilege documentary
- Not held responsible: Murder charges dropped against Chicago teens in shooting
- 3 recent victories in America’s Culture War
- Singer Selena Gomez debuts Netflix special, “Living Undocumented”
- 14% of Americans favor a ban on all red hats because of Trump
- Elizabeth Warren: I’m an Indian, too!
- Thursday funnies!
- Your frontrunner, demorats: Biden vows tax credit will put “720 million” women back in the work force
- Political persecution: NC high school cheerleaders put on probation for posing with ‘Trump 2020’ banner
- California bank robber to get charged for cultural appropriation for wearing Mexican mask
- Chelsea Handler says she needed therapy before interviewing conservatives for her white privilege documentary on
- Chelsea Handler, who calls WH press secretary a whore, is ‘happy’ to be urinated on her face on
- Thursday funnies! on
- 14% of Americans favor a ban on all red hats because of Trump on
- Elizabeth Warren: I’m an Indian, too! on
- 3 recent victories in America’s Culture War on
- Singer Selena Gomez debuts Netflix special, “Living Undocumented” on
Most read posts
- California bank robber to get charged for cultural appropriation for wearing Mexican mask 1,339 views
- 14% of Americans favor a ban on all red hats because of Trump 579 views
- Sandy Hook: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre 124 views
- Elizabeth Warren: I’m an Indian, too! 113 views
- Thursday funnies! 111 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.