Thursday night funny: Crooks are everywhere!

CalGirl
CalGirl

Very funny and true to my house: my cats are SUDDENLY best friends with our Big Blonde Lab, Maggie, when it is feeding time. :). ..& if you take your eyes off of them for a minute during your own dinner, they would steal your steak in a FLASH & run down the hallway with it…as THO’ they could get away with it (: I promise—we’ve NEVER raised cats to be like this….for over 40 years we’ve had cats and they were all prim and proper and followed the house rules. But, we recently adopted a litter and they are… Read more »

Those are AWESOME! I especially liked one with the Dog stealing a BAG of Dog Food! I empathize with the guy trying to eat a burger with his cat and two dogs trying to take it away. (Actually just the Cat-the Dogs were just waiting for whatever the guy dropped.)

Reply to  truckjunkie

I like the kitty trying to get the fish out of the bucket!

GregB
GregB

I had a first hand experience with those capuchin monkeys one time while visiting Manuel Antonio Park in Costa Rica, and I can tell you they are quick and dexterous little thieves indeed. We were walking down the entrance trail into the park when we encountered a group of 4 or 5 of them that came right up to us. They seemed quite friendly and used to being around humans, so we set our backpacks down while we observed them and to take photos. Big mistake! While a couple of them attracted us, another one went right up to the… Read more »

Maryaha
Maryaha

There’s nothing like starting the day off with laughter!😇 Like the Bible says, laughter doeth good like a medicine.

😀

Catherine Bedford
Catherine Bedford

My kitty Dickens is exactly like that guy”s with the cheeseburger – right in my face when I try to eat anything! So obnoxious but he’s so cute when he does it I can’t resist him.

The seagull one is true, at least on the Maine coast. If you’re eating outside they line up and watch you. If you turn your back for one second, whatever you’re eating – gone