Like you, I’ve never heard of a hip-hop rapper named Talib Kweli Greene (that’s actually his birth name).
Wiki describes Greene, 43, as a Brooklyn “hip hop recording artist, entrepreneur, and social activist” whose mother (Brenda Greene) is a CUNY English professor and father an Adelphi University administrator. Talib’s younger brother Jamal is a Columbia Law School professor of constitutional law.
Alas, when it comes to the Greene family IQ, Talib is the odd man out — or maybe not, given Affirmative Action/racial quotas in America’s “higher education”.
On December 21, 2018, responding to another twitterer on the US-Mexico border wall, Greene tweeted that Nazi Germany built the Berlin Wall.
Greene’s tweet received 31 likes by other morons before he deleted the tweet.
Fortunately, smarter netizens took a screenshot of his tweet as evidence (h/t Conservative Firing Line).
As we all know, the Berlin Wall had nothing to do with Nazi Germany, which ceased to exist in 1945 when it was defeated by the Allies.
The Berlin Wall was a product of the post-WWII Cold War. Constructed by the former German Democratic Republic (GDR) or East Germany in 1961, the wall divided Berlin for 28 years before the socialist GDR government opened it in November 1989, which paved the way for the reunification of East and West Germany in October 1990. Demolition of the wall was completed in 1992.
Talib Kweli Greene is why “libtard” is not a term of derogation or insult, but an appropriate descriptive word.
To test how well-informed you are, take Pew Research Center’s 10-question News IQ Quiz, then report back to us on your score! To take the quiz, click here.
I found the quiz to be very easy. A perfect 10/10 score means you scored better than 90% of the public, God help us.
- Republicans are smarter than Democrats
- Republicans more knowledgeble, better educated than Democrats
- Republicans are better informed, more open-minded and tolerant than Democrats
- Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic
- Surveys confirm Conservatives’ suspicion: Democrats are socialists and anti-God
- Conservatives vs. Liberals: Conservatives believe in free will and have stronger will power
- Conservatives and liberals smell different
- 2014 exit polls show Republicans and Democrats are very different peoples
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!