Thursday funnies!

These are just superb! 😀

I REALLY laughed at that last one. They’re ALL great though!!

CalGirl
CalGirl

The last one is my favorite…and my “a-ha moment.” OF COURSE! There are “57 genders” ONLY when it is convenient or garners positive press, or makes some sort of social comment/entitlement. Otherwise, they get thrown in with the rest of us unwashed, boring “binary” beings. OH THE AGONY OF IT ALL!!!! OH that the mediocrity of this coronavirus takes swift leave of us and we get back to “normal.” LOL.

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho
Reply to  CalGirl

Genders my A$$. Penis = Male. Vagina = Female. 1+1=2.
Any other “gender” is just mental illness. I stopped a long time ago giving these insane folks any leeway. Either get professional help or get out of my face.

DaBigragu
DaBigragu

Love the all. Thank you!

DaBigragu
DaBigragu

Much needed !

Wow! I love it. 😀

I should get a shirt with that Kermit the Frog on it….LOL!! All awesome!! Totally rad!

CalGirl
CalGirl

Revisiting b/c I sent in census info today & it reminded me of last pic of Kermit here..abt data being divided male/female for virus infection—&– “57 genders NOT mentioned in the virus.” HEY! CENSUS has only 2 genders to choose from! Did you see that? Male or Female. What ARE the 55 others going to choose? When will public rallies in parks/ blocked thoroughfares demand Feds “include them” on census w/ “appropriate” choices to check off? AT least, since census is taken only every 10 years …another decade will pass in Federal records-keeping where populations are divided into male/female. This… Read more »

Reply to  CalGirl

Good observations about the 2020 Census, CalGirl. You can bet it wouldn’t be a binary male-female gender choice if Hillary had won the 2016 election!