As the federal government comes closer to a shutdown, the Democrats are out in force attacking Republicans and making absurd assumptions as to what would happen if, heaven forbid, the federal government shut down. Watch this video to see what I’m talking about. Just a few snippets of what Democrats are saying about the evil Republican’s plan to cut the budget:
- “The functional equivalent of bombing innocent civilians”
- “As the Republicans invade the right to govern ourselves”
- “Now they are here to kill women”
- “This Republican path to poverty passes like a tornado through American’s nursing homes”
- “Congress says your non-essential”
- “I always use the word extreme because that’s what the caucus instructed me to do”
I’m tired of being called a “right-wing extremist”. I’m tired of the Democrats saying things that are not true. Is it too much to ask for some civility and common sense in balancing the budget? With a $14 trillion national debt, can you leave your emotional and irrational appeals aside and deal with the real numbers? Thank you very much.