Every. Single. Weekend. INSANITY.
Via MyFoxChicago: Three men were killed and at least 20 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening, according to Chicago Police.
The latest homicide happened early Saturday in the Avondale neighborhood on the Northwest Side. Ricardo Montes, 22, was on a sidewalk in the 3200 block of West Addison about 3:30 a.m. when someone opened fire from a passing SUV, police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office said. Montes was shot in the back and taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, where he later died, authorities said.
Friday night, a 24-year-old man was gunned down in the West Garfield Park neighborhood. William Smith was standing outside in the 3800 block of West Flournoy shortly after 8 p.m. when someone walked up and shot him in the head, according to police and the medical examiner’s office. Smith was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he died less than two hours later, authorities said.
The weekend’s first fatal shooting happened about 5:45 p.m. Friday in the West Side Austin neighborhood. A 20-year-old man was shot several times while sitting in a vehicle in the 800 block of North Latrobe Avenue, police said. He was taken to Stroger Hospital, where he later died. The medical examiner’s office withheld his name Saturday night pending notification of his family.
At least 17 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since 5 p.m. Friday.
Read all the details here.
- Seattle and Philadelphia mayors don’t want President Trump taking the lead on homeless
- Dishonest Democrats doing it their way
- SF mayor says President Trump’s remarks on used needles “pouring into the ocean” is ridiculous
- 50 years of doomsday climate-change predictions that didn’t come true
- Chelsea Handler says she needed therapy before interviewing conservatives for her white privilege documentary
- Not held responsible: Murder charges dropped against Chicago teens in shooting
- 3 recent victories in America’s Culture War: abortion, conversion therapy, Drag Queen Story Hour
- Singer Selena Gomez debuts Netflix special, “Living Undocumented”
- 14% of Americans favor a ban on all red hats because of Trump
- Not held responsible: Murder charges dropped against Chicago teens in shooting on
- Dishonest Democrats doing it their way on
- Seattle and Philadelphia mayors don’t want President Trump taking the lead on homeless on
- 50 years of doomsday climate-change predictions that didn’t come true on
Most read posts
- 50 years of doomsday climate-change predictions that didn’t come true 361 views
- Dishonest Democrats doing it their way 89 views
- Seattle and Philadelphia mayors don’t want President Trump taking the lead on homeless 81 views
- Beware of ‘free’ offer from ‘Christian’ Dr. Richard Gerhauser 73 views
- Pancho Beto wants to legalize marijuana and release people in prison for weed-related crimes, paying them with Drug War Justice Grants 70 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.