President Ebola was interviewed by Steve Kroft on CBS’s 60 Minutes on Sunday, Sept. 28, 2014.
The POS has chosen to miss 6 out of every 10 of his daily presidential intelligence briefings, but he blames the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) rapid rise on his Director of National Intelligence James Clapper!
But that’s not the end of this POS’s scapegoating.
Insisting that the economy has really rebounded and everything is so much better under his presidency, President Ebola says the problem is that the American people don’t see that.
Translated into blunter language, that means if you can’t see how the economy is ginger peachy, THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.
That’s what malignant narcissists do. Imagining themselves to be superior to everyone (the grandiose false self), they always blame other people for the problems they’ve caused.
You just wait. This POS will next blame the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), instead of his own misbegotten immigration “policy,” for Thomas Eric Duncan and the outbreak of Ebola in America. (See “Delay and carelessness in cleaning up Dallas Ebola man’s linens and vomit“)
- The long, grim struggle for the long-term unemployed
- Hope and change: Part-time workers find full-time jobs elusive
- What economic recovery? 1000+ line up for free food in Miami
- U.S. debt balloons to $7 TRILLION more than it was when Obama took office
- Only 1 in 10 Americans think race relations have improved under Obama