Aragorn: You have some skill with a blade.
Eowyn: The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain.
Aragorn: What do you fear, my lady?
Eowyn: A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire.
Aragorn: You are a daughter of kings, a shield maiden of Rohan. I do not think that will be your fate.
It’s a sad day for Rainbows
If only Bambi had followed my buying advice for Christmas Gifts
Just because you’re paranoid,
doesn’t mean they don’t want to kill you
AND THAT’S THE NEWS FROM ASSBAKISTAN
…where all the women wear trash bags, all the goats are good looking, and all the children are more murderous than average.
- Irish respond to muslim invasion.
- The News From Assbakistan: Story 1.
- The News From Assbakistan: Story 2.
- The News From Assbakistan – Story 3.
- The news from Assbakistan: Story 4.
- The News From Assbakistan: Story 5.
- The News From Assbakistan: Story 6.