‘THEY CHOPPED ALL
THEIR HEADS OFF’
Anglican priest recounts ISIS mayhem against Christian children
An Anglican priest known as the “vicar of Baghdad” for his work in war-torn Iraq has recounted atrocities inflicted on Christian children by ISIS, the Muslim jihadist army that has declared the creation of an Islamic caliphate in parts of Iraq and Syria.
“They chopped all their heads off,” Andrew White told the Christian Broadcasting Network in an interview.
See the interview here:
AND THAT’S THE NEWS FROM ASSBAKISTAN
…where all the women wear trash bags, all the goats are good looking, and all the children are more murderous than average.
- Irish respond to muslim invasion.
- The News From Assbakistan: Story 1.
- The News From Assbakistan – Story 3.
- The news from Assbakistan: Story 4.
- The News From Assbakistan: Story 5.