We are at an extraordinary time in America’s history.
In the not so recent past, the political party that lost the White House would be disgruntled, but would wait their turn for the next election.
Not so any more.
The Left — Democrats, liberals, Progressives, socialists, communists — are so unhinged by the election of Donald Trump to the presidency, they have gone stark, raving mad:
- Democrats took to screaming at the sky on the anniversary of Trump’s election.
- Prominent Democrats in politics, media, universities and “entertainment” publicly call for President Trump’s overthrow and even assassination.
- Republicans and Trump supporters are shot and physically assaulted.
- Journalists and editors have abandoned all pretense at objectivity; the editorial board of America’s supposedly premier newspaper New York Times actually calls for deploying Godfather mafia tactics against a duly-elected sitting President.
Bear in mind that the Left are in this collective meltdown AFTER eight years in power of the Obama presidency.
Just imagine what they’d do to us if/when they regain the White House.
Each day brings more displays of their murderous malice, vileness, and a lunacy that has crossed the threshold into psychopathy.
The latest: a Nevada community college professor actually shot himself in his arm to protest President Trump, while pro-aborts threaten to rape and strangle a pro-life author-columnist.
Las Vegas Review Journal reports that at about 8:15 a.m. on August 28, 2018 — the second of class of the Fall semester — outside a bathroom in K building at the College of Southern Nevada (CSN), Charleston Campus, in Las Vegas, sociology professor Mark J. Bird, 69, was found bleeding from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his arm.
A 911 call was made after several CSN employees and at least one student saw Bird stumble out of the bathroom, bleeding, before he collapsed. None of the witnesses — who later told police they only recalled hearing “a loud noise” — initially knew Bird was armed and had shot himself. One college employee told police that he held Bird’s hand to calm him down as others tried to stop the bleeding. While waiting for authorities to arrive, Bird said he had shot himself in protest of President Donald Trump, police noted in their report.
Inside the bathroom where Bird had shot himself, campus police found a $100 bill taped to a mirror along with a note that said, “For the janitor”. On the floor of the restroom was a black-and-white, .22-caliber pistol and one spent shell casing.
CSN spokesman Richard Lake said Bird was hired on Aug. 26, 1993, and is an emeritus faculty member although still employed with the college. It is not clear what disciplinary actions, if any, the college would take against him.
Police has charged Bird with discharging a gun within a prohibited structure (Building K on the Charleston Campus), carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, and possessing a dangerous weapon on school property. His preliminary hearing is set for Sept. 17 in Las Vegas Justice Court.
Denise McAllister is an author, columnist and Fox News commentator.
PJMedia reports, Sept. 11, 2018, that McAllister is in hiding, fearing for her life, after sending out a powerful tweet denouncing the abortion movement:
At the root of [abortion] hysteria is women’s unhinged desire for irresponsible sex. Sex is their god. Abortion is their sacrament. It’s abhorrent as women have flung themselves from the heights of being the world’s civilizing force to the muck and mire of dehumanizing depravity.
McAllister told PJ Media that after her tweet, she received death and rape threats over multiple forms of private communication:
They are threats outside of Twitter, stating they know where I live. Threats of rape and strangling. I spoke to the police. I am on home watch. My children are very frightened.
On Sunday, Sept. 9, McAllister went public about the threats in this tweet:
I am facing legit death & rape threats because I have dared to call out women who are hysterical about abortion and to challenge them to be responsible and not to elevate sex to the point that they’re willing to kill human life to avoid their responsibilities. How sick is that?
The next day, she announced she would withdraw from social media for safety reasons:
Due to threats against my life, my family is asking that I stay off social media until the situation is resolved. I don’t want to, but I need to respect their wishes at this time. I hope to return soon. Keep up the good fight, my friends.
Instead of remorse and regret for the vile threats against McAllister, the pro-aborts are hurling even more venom at her. Some examples:
- Science fiction and horror author Nick Mamatas @NMamatas tweeted that McAllister’s revelation of receiving rape and death threats is a solicitation for sex: “This is the oddest, yet hottest, request for dudes to slide into one’s DMs ever tweeted.” Denise McAllister is a rape survivor. This is Mamatas’s frightening visage on his Twitter account:
- One woman @vjvnam suggested McAllister deserves the rape and death threats — “karma.”
- A “pro-choice” activist @Christyw277 with 6,500 followers tweeted, “May God have mercy on your soul. I sure would not.”
- Andre Brock, a self-described “writer at large” in Washington state, took it upon himself to tweet: “Too bad your mother didn’t have an abortion.”
The Left have sunken so low and are so unhinged, I am hard pressed to imagine what they will do next. This I do know: Things will only get worse unless there is divine intervention.
God help us.
H/t DCG and FOTM reader MCA
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!