Yesterday, the GOP sent out a mass email to poll Republicans on whether they’ll vote for Trump and for other Republican candidates next month.
The “Voter Target Survey” is short, containing only 5 questions:
- Do you plan to vote for Donald Trump for POTUS?
- Do you plan to vote for all Republicans on the ballot this November 8?
- How important are Supreme Court nominations in your presidential vote?
- Should Trump name his cabinet before Election Day?
- What issue will most influence your vote this November? — an open-ended question that allows you to type in your response. This is what I wrote:“How GOP elites, including House Speaker Paul Ryan, treat Donald Trump. If you continue to sabotage him and voter registration drives, you are electing Hillary Clinton, and for that I will NEVER EVER forgive the GOP, nor will I EVER again donate even a cent to Republicans.”
Go here to take the poll and let the GOP know what you think of them.
- GOP stabs Trump in back: Ryan advisor leaked ‘p*ssy’ tape; voter registration drives sabotaged
- Revolt of the Deplorables: Clinton & Ryan heckled; Trump cheered
- Why Trump supporters don’t care that he made a lewd remark about a married woman 11 years ago