Tag Archives: Yemen

Good news! Judge rules “ISIS bride” is not a US citizen

ISIS bride Muthana and her child

Back in February I told you about Hoda Muthana, an American jihadi bride living in a refugee camp after fleeing ISIS’s last stand in Syria. She left Alabama in 2014 in order to join ISIS. She called for US Muslims to ‘spill all of the blood’ by launching terror attacks during Memorial Day events.

She claims she was “brainwashed” and made a big mistake. Read that whole story here.

Muthana then changed her mind and was begging the US to allow her to return home.

Thankfully a judge turned down her request.

NY Post reports that a judge ruled that America is under no obligation to let her back into the country. From their report:

Judge Reggie Walton (appointed by George W. Bush) found there was enough evidence to prove Muthana — the US-born mom who fled her home in Alabama to join the terror group in Syria in 2014 but has been begging to come back to the US — was born while her father was a Yemeni diplomat, BuzzFeed News reported.

The judge said Muthana’s father, Ahmed Ali Muthana, can’t provide financial support to either her or her 2-year-old son, Adam, who was born in ISIS territory, without facing potential charges of providing material support to terrorism.

Christina Jump, one of the lawyers representing the Muthana family, confirmed the judge’s ruling in a statement obtained by The Post.

“While we are disappointed with and disagree with the Court’s ruling today, this is not the end of our client’s legal options. We will wait to read the Court’s written opinion, and will evaluate our available options at that time,” Jump said.

Ahmed claimed in a lawsuit against the Trump administration that he surrendered his diplomatic status on June 2, 1994, months before his daughter was born in Hackensack, New Jersey. Her family said Hoda also had a legitimate passport when she left the US to join ISIS.

The Obama administration initially determined she was not a citizen and notified her family that it was revoking her passport in January 2016.

Babies born in the US are typically granted citizenship, but those born to foreign diplomatic officers are exceptions, under the Immigration and Nationality Act.

In previous interviews, Hoda, 25, has claimed she’s a “changed” woman who no longer holds the same ideology as ISIS followers.

“I hope America doesn’t think I’m a threat to them and I hope they can accept me,” she said in February, speaking from a refugee camp in northern Syria.

Read the whole story here.

Actions have consequences, girlfriend.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Thousands of illegal immigrants who fled to Canada in fear of Trump are trapped in legal limbo

justin trudeau welcomes immigrants
Good luck Canadian taxpayers. Enjoy paying for their hotel stays and gym visits.
From Daily Mail: Thousands of people who fled to Canada to escape President Donald Trump‘s crackdown on illegal migrants have become trapped in legal limbo because of an overburdened refugee system, struggling to find work, permanent housing or enroll their children in schools.
Refugee claims are taking longer to be completed than at any time in the past five years, according to previously unpublished Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) data provided to Reuters.  Those wait times are set to grow longer after the IRB in April allocated ‘up to half’ of its 127 tribunal members to focus on old cases.
The number of delayed hearings more than doubled from 2015 to 2016 and is on track to increase again this year.
Hearings are crucial to establishing a claimant´s legal status in Canada. Without that status, they struggle to convince employers to hire them or landlords to rent to them.  Claimants cannot access loans or student financial aid, or update academic or professional credentials to meet Canadian standards.
Canada’s refugee system was struggling to process thousands of applications even before 3,500 asylum seekers began crossing the U.S. border on foot in January. It lacks the manpower to complete security screenings for claimants and hear cases in a timely manner.
Often there are not enough tribunal members to decide cases or interpreters to attend hearings, the IRB said. More than 4,500 hearings scheduled in the first four months of 2017 were cancelled, according to the IRB data.
The government is now focused on clearing a backlog of about 24,000 claimants, including people who filed claims in 2012 or earlier.
That means more than 15,000 people who have filed claims so far this year, including the new arrivals from the United States, will have to wait even longer for their cases to be heard.
Asylum cases are already taking longer to finalize, on average, than at any time since Canada introduced a statutory two-month time limit in 2012. This year, it has been taking 5.6 months on average, compared to 3.6 months in 2013.
Mohamed Daud, 36, left his family and a pending refugee claim in the United States and walked into Canada in February after hearing rumors of U.S. immigration raids.
Daud, originally from Somalia, had been living and working legally in Nebraska but feared he would be detained and then deported at an upcoming check-in with immigration officials. His May 8 hearing with a Canadian refugee tribunal was cancelled three days beforehand. He has not been given a new date.
‘I don´t know when they will call me. I can´t work. It isn’t easy,’ said Daud. While waiting for a work permit, he gets approximately C$600 ($453) a month in government social assistance and shares a room in an apartment with six other asylum seekers.
Still, Daud doesn’t regret abandoning his life in the United States. ‘The worry, the fear is the same,’ he said.
To try to speed cases through, Canada’s refugee tribunal has put people from certain war-torn countries such as Syria and Yemen on an expedited track that requires no hearings.
Border agents are working overtime to address the backlog in security screenings, said Scott Bardsley, spokesman for Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale, who oversees the Canada Border Services Agency.
Asylum claimants are eligible for work permits while awaiting hearings, but employers are often reluctant to employ people with temporary social insurance numbers whose future is uncertain, refugee lawyers told Reuters. ‘How do you establish yourself when your status is unknown?’ said Toronto-based lawyer Aadil Mangalji.
This year is on track to be the highest year for refugee claims since at least 2011, according to government statistics.
The stresses on the Canadian system mirror those of other countries with an open door policy. In Sweden, rising financial strains involved in resettlement were partly behind a move to introduce tough asylum laws.
Honduran Raul Contreras, 19, who walked across the Quebec border in March and whose hearing has been postponed indefinitely, is staying in a government-subsidized Toronto hotel with his mother, step-father and uncle.
Contreras, who spends his days at a local library or working out in the hotel gym, says he has been repeatedly rejected by landlords. ‘They just said that they didn’t rent places to refugee claimants,’ he said. ‘(They) said that refugees don’t have jobs and probably wouldn’t pay.’
DCG

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Iran is a terror threat to the Middle East, Latin America & USA

Did you know that in 2010 in New York City, the heads of the New Black Panthers and Nation of Islam met secretly with then-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and forged an alliance against their common enemy — the white race?
P.S. To the bashers and mockers of conspiracy theories, here’s a real conspiracy!

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Ben Swann Reality Check – Obama's Drones = Hypocrisy

Ben Swann is news anchor and investigative reporter for Channel Fox 19 in Cincinnati.  In story after story, he lays out the facts so clearly they’re undeniable. If the national MSM had his intelligence, integrity and courage, this country would be a far better place.
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HB67FW-1AU&feature=related]

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Another U.S. ambassador attacked by mob

This time by a Chinese mob.

That’s what happens when we have an administration in the White House who apologizes instead of standing up for our values and securing the safety of our diplomats and personnel abroad. America appears weak and wimpy because many in the world (and in America) see might as strength, and passivity as weakness.

~Eowyn

Projecting Weakness: Another U.S. Ambassador Attacked

by John Nolte – Breitbart.com – 19 Sep 2012

While our president parties with Jay-Z and David Letterman; while our State Department blames a movie for four murders in Libya; while our Embassy in Cairo doubles down on an apology to the terrorists who attacked it; while Obama farms out embassy security to private security firms in Britain; while we refuse to point to our enemy and call it by name; while Obama treats the atrocities in Egypt and Libya as crime scenes instead of terrorist attacks — the message this White House is sending out to the world is that if you target American ambassadors the repercussions might be a strongly worded statement.

How else to explain yet another brazen attack on an American ambassador:

A car carrying the U.S. ambassador to China was mildly damaged after becoming the target of boisterous anti-Japan demonstrators who were expressing outrage over a territorial dispute [the Diaoyutai or Senkaku islets in the East China Sea] and marking the 81st anniversary of Japan’s invasion of China.

The State Department said in a statement Wednesday that Ambassador Gary Locke was unhurt in Tuesday’s incident, and that diplomats have expressed concerns to the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

The statement said around 50 protesters surrounded Locke’s car as he tried to enter the embassy and were eventually removed by Chinese security personnel.

The incident comes amid heightened vigilance for American diplomats following violent attacks on U.S. embassies in Libya, Yemen and Egypt. The statement said embassy officials have asked the Chinese government to do everything possible to protect American facilities and personnel.

It’s wholly obvious that under the feckless leadership of President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton that the United States is no longer respected or feared. And why would anyone fear us?

Our response to the attacks in Egypt and Libya looked like an episode of “C.S.I” meets “Law and Order,” which means the Beijing protesters knew they had nothing to fear.

And they were right.

Look at our reaction to this latest attack:

The statement said embassy officials have asked the Chinese government to do everything possible to protect American facilities and personnel.

Ooh. Slow down, State Department. We don’t want to upset the bad guys.

It’s open season on our embassies and foreign service personnel. Just because the media won’t report it, doesn’t mean it’s not true.

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

What’s Up with the Kill List?

Remember the old days when Nixon’s White House “Enemies List” had the country in an uproar?  Why does Obama’s “Kill List” get a pass?

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrRuNOaNYME&list=UU1h3bqESVdqkwm123Ce4ZmA&index=0&feature=plcp]

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Amazing disappearing-females magic act!

Boushra al-Moutawakel, a female photographer from Yemen, created this  stunning piece of photo-art as a commentary on how Muslim women in her country are literally disappearing from public life.

H/t American Conservative 2 Conservative

~Eowyn

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Need another feel good story?

Going after the bad guys


US ‘drones’ kill 15 al Qaeda fighters in southern Yemen

The Long War Journal reports that an unmanned US Predator or Reaper strike aircraft killed 15 al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula fighters yesterday in an attack in a village outside the terrorist-controlled city of Zinjibar in southern Yemen.

The Predators, or “drones” as they are more commonly called, struck twice near Zinjibar, the provincial capital of Abyan after coordinating with the Yemeni government, a Yemeni military official told The Yemen Post. Yemen’s Interior Ministry has denied the strikes were carried out by US aircraft.
The strikes took place in the village of Al Khamila, about six miles outside of Zinjibar, according to a report in Reuters yesterday that stated the attack was carried out by the Yemeni Air Force.
The target of the strike is unclear, and no senior al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leaders or operatives were reported killed. Fifteen “suspected al Qaeda fighters” were killed and 12 more were wounded.
Makes my day!
DCG
Please follow and like us:
error0
 

In Case Anyone Is Counting This Will Be The 6th War We Are Involved In. Hey , But Who’s Counting?

By Greg Jaffe and Karen DeYoung, Published: June 29

Reporting for the Washington Post National.

U.S. drone targets two leaders of Somali group allied with al-Qaeda, official says

A U.S. drone aircraft fired on two leaders of a militant Somali organization tied to al-Qaeda, apparently wounding them, a senior U.S. military official familiar with the operation said Wednesday.

The strike last week against senior members of al-Shabab comes amid growing concern within the U.S. government that some leaders of the Islamist group are collaborating more closely with al-Qaeda to strike targets beyond Somalia, the military official said.

The airstrike makes Somalia at least the sixth country where the United States is using drone aircraft to conduct lethal attacks, joining Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq and Yemen. And it comes as the CIA is expected to begin flying armed drones over Yemen in its hunt for al-Qaeda operatives.

For The rest of story Pls Go HERE

~Steve~

 

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Nobel Committee Rescinds Obama’s Peace Prize

BREAKING NEWS!

Obama Forfeits Peace Prize

By Robert S. Becker – June 26 2011 – Information Clearing House

Stuck between shame and chagrin, the Nobel Peace Prize Committee has for the first time in human history reversed a past prize selection. With high drama this week, the Committee notified President Obama his misguided 2009 Prize has been formally rescinded, requesting the $1.4 million payoff be returned.

“It’s not about the money,” conceded a press release, “we have a sacred obligation to protect the honor of humanitarian-arms maker Alfred Nobel. Plus, there’s the reputation of renowned peacemakers like Henry Kissinger we need to treasure. Sadly, we are forced to conclude that since his ’09 award ceremony Obama has qualified as nothing less than the world’s greatest, pre-emptive warmonger. Frankly, outgunning Bush, with three new discretionary wars, contradicts humanistic notions of peacemaking. We are chagrined that, after the fact and in only two years, our winner doubled his war production. It’s this reversal that triggers ours, despite all the office wall signage we have to change.”

Apparently, killing civilians with unmanned predatory drones in Pakistan, Yemen, and Libya pushed the Committee over the line. “Unlike Obama or Bush, we at Nobel admit blunders,” explained Bjorn Bjorn, “Obama’s soaring rhetoric carried magic dust because we, too, got enthralled by demonstrably empty promises. What were we thinking? Instead of ending regional violence, Obama has notched his military credibility, again and again. Our worst fear is that our Prize provided cover for new assaults, thus deflecting anti-war outrage. The only good news is the Afghan surge wasn’t a prelude to striking Iran.”

Historically, Nobel choices have incited strong reactions, Bjorn continued, “like selecting hard-line, Vietnam cold warrior Henry Kissinger. But never before have we honored a leader blatantly wedded to pre-emptive bombing of civilians in non-attacking countries. What’s the underlying Obama credo, “All we are saying is give war a chance”?

+++

Alas, the above is SATIRE. Ha Ha Ha Ha

But if those Norwegian socialists on the Nobel Peace Prize Committee have any shred of moral integrity, this should be real instead of satire.

It was bad enough that the NPPC awarded the Peace Prize to such non-pacifists as Yassar Arafat (1994) and Henry Kissinger (1973), and swindlers such as Al Gore and the UN’s IPCC (2007), but giving it to Obama 8½ months into his presidency takes the cake.

Congrats, NPPC, for utterly trashing the meaning of “peace” and of “prize”.

H/t beloved fellow and brave Microsoft whistleblower Tony Whitcomb.

~Eowyn

Please follow and like us:
error0