Jeffrey A. Marks is the president and general manager of WDBJ TV, a CBS affiliate in Roanoke, Virginia, which is now infamous because two of its employees — reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward — were gunned down and killed on August 26, 2015, by disgruntled ex-employee Vester Lee Flanagan II, aka Bryce Williams, who killed himself after a 5-hour manhunt.
H. Wayne Carver was the chief medical examiner of the State of Connecticut who oversaw the autopsies of the 20 children and 6 adults allegedly killed by Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012. Five months after the massacre, on May 23, 2013, Carver announced he was retiring, after 31 years as a medical examiner.
Here are pictures of the two men. Note that the pic of Marks was taken more than 3 years after the pic of Carver. If they are the same person, Marks’ pic would be Carver 3 years older.
Now let’s compare the two men’s ears. You can’t fake ears.
Here are close-ups of the two men’s ears. Note the similarities in folds and other anatomical features:
Below are two videos to compare the two men’s voices. Note that both men punctuate their speech with “urr”.
WDBJ president and station general manager Jeffrey Marks:
Sandy Hook medical examiner Wayne Carver’s press conference:
Jeffrey Marks has a barebone page on LinkedIn, with none of the usual professional information one usually finds on LinkedIn, such as education and employment history. Marks’ LinkedIn page contains only:
- Under “Experience,” his present job title of President and General Manager, WDBJ TV Inc.
- A recommendation for a woman named Faith York, Senior Training Specialist, who seems to train choruses. The recommendation ends with this cryptic sentence: “January 27, 2011, Jeffrey was with another company when working with Faith at Spurwink Services”. (Spurwink Services or Spurwink School is a mental health and special education agency in Portland, Maine serving people diagnosed with autism and other behavioral special needs in the nursery, elementary and secondary educational levels and young adults.)
Wikipedia, however, says that “On July 1, 2007, Jeffery A. Marks was named as the [WDBJ] station’s general manager.”
Are Marks and Carver the same man? What do you think?
- Father of slain TV reporter Alison Parker is a former professional actor
- VA Reporter and Cameraman Shooting Discrepancy
- Operation Northwoods: A true U.S. government conspiracy for those who mock conspiracy theories
~Éowyn and Victoria Rivera (née Muramoto)