Irami Osei-Frimpong is a graduate student, teaching assistant, and a Ph.D. candidate in philosophy at the University of Georgia.
Osei-Frimpong is a racist and advocate of violence against white people:
- He posts videos on YouTube as “The Funky Academic,” in which he refers to white people as “sociopaths” and “Chick fil-A employees.”
- In a recent tweet that he deleted, Osei-Frimpong said that “fighting White people is a skill,” and quoted Dr. Bobby Wright’s “Blacks kill Blacks because they have never been trained to kill Whites.”
- In another tweet, on January 12, 2019, Osei-Frimpong posted a picture of a guillotine with this message: “One reason Black voters aren’t more left is because White Supremacy has succeeded in getting Black people to blame themselves as opposed the legacy [sic] of government policy and racial terrorism. The French erect guillotines. They are not confused about their enemy.”
- Osei-Frimpong also equates masculinity with whiteness. On Dec. 8, 2018, he posted this nonsensical tweet: “We know that men who aspire to manliness aspire to a quality that is really close to Whiteness in America…masculinity is a form of Whiteness. And the aspiration for manhood reinforces White supremacy. The same for womanhood.”
It took a Facebook comment on January 16, 2019, that finally gave Osei-Frimpong much-needed public scrutiny. As reported by Campus Reform, he posted this now-deleted genocidal and condescending comment on the University of Georgia’s Facebook page:
“Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom. To pretend that’s not the case is ahistorical and dangerously naive.”
University administrators at first dismissed student complaints about Osei-Frimpong’s statements, claiming they were made “in his capacity as a private citizen on his personal social media accounts. At this point, we are unaware of any allegation of racially hostile or discriminatory conduct in the course of his professional duties or any statements falling outside of First Amendment protections.”
The university only altered its position that Osei-Frimpong’s Facebook comment was First Amendment-protected free speech after numerous online reports of his comment — including coverage by the university’s conservative student paper, Arch Conservative — and threats by large donors that they would withhold donating. (College Fix)
But the university continued to drag their feet for months.
Finally, in a public hearing on April 20, 2019, the university found an excuse — that Osei-Frimpong had violated its student code of conduct by lying in his graduate school application in December 2015, for which he may be dismissed from the university:
- He made no mention of his prior studies at the University of Chicago.
- He answered “no” to whether he had been charged or convicted of anything other than a minor traffic offense.
As reported by the AJC (Atlantic Journal-Constitution), near the end of January, the university received an anonymous call that Osei-Frimpong had omitted from his graduate school application his arrest in October 2011 for participating in an Occupy Wall Street protest during his studies at the University of Chicago.
At a six-hours-long public hearing on April 20, 2019, Osei-Frimpong claimed that the complaint against him is an attempt to “chill” his speech rights. He maintained that he left out his prior studies in political science at the University of Chicago because he was only thinking about schools where he had studied philosophy, and argued that he correctly had answered the question about prior charges or convictions because an Illinois judge had dismissed the charges against him.
To which Cheri Bliss, the university’s director of graduate student services, lamely replied: “It’s a concern you did not list (attending the University of Chicago).”
Here’s contact info. for the University of Georgia:
Dr. Jere W. Morehead
Office of the President
University of Georgia
220 South Jackson St.
Athens, GA 30602-1661
- Rep. Ilhan Omar, 1 of 50 Muslims elected to political office in 2018, declares ‘This is not going to be the country of white people’
- Whites beg forgiveness for their ‘privilege’ with new hashtag; man drops girlfriend ’cause she’s white
- Johns Hopkins professor Zackary Berger is an anti-white racist
- U of Texas professor José Gutierrez defends his ‘eliminate the gringo’ quote
- Yale University Daily News op/ed urges students to spy on white male classmates to ruin their future careers
- White media mogul Steven Clifford: Straight white males should be banned from voting
- Art School Professor Tells White Males to Commit Suicide
- Rutgers U. professor James Livingston calls white people ‘a**holes sh*thead morons’
- Racism: Sen. Chuck Schumer won’t vote for judge because he’s white
- Drexel University professor: ‘All I want for Christmas is white genocide‘