Although Joe Biden is the leading Demonrat candidate in the 2020 presidential race, according to a Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald Poll released yesterday, a new poll shows that Senator Bernie Sanders (Vt) now leads the field in New Hampshire. There the self-described Democratic socialist has the support of 29% of likely Democratic primary voters.
Bernie Sanders’ supporters and Democrat voters in general should know, if they don’t already, Bernie is a “Do as I say, not as I do” hypocrite. Alas, I don’t hold out much hope because we have survey statistical data that his supporters are low information voters.
How is Bernie Sanders the socialist a hypocrite? Let me count the ways:
- Though an advocate of socialism — which Karl Marx defined as an political-economic system that would abolish private property ownership so as to redistribute and equalize wealth — who claims to speak for the 99% and rants against the super rich one-percenters, Bernie is himself a millionaire who owns three homes and drives a $140,000 Audi R8.
- Tellingly, Bernie bought his third home — a $600,000 lakefront summer home in North Hero, Vermont, with 4 bedrooms and 500 ft. of Lake Champlain beachfront — just 5 days after the 2016 Democratic National Convention in which he sold out his supporters by enthusiastically endorsing Hillary Clinton.
- Though a proponent of $15/hr minimum wage, Bernie pays his staff poverty wages.
- Though an environmentalist who preaches about global-warming climate-change, Bernie flew first-class to the May 2019 Demonrat primary debate in Miam, while his wife flew coach — which makes him a sexist as well as a hypocrite.
The latest Bernie hypocrisy is that not only is he a socialist millionaire (an oxymoron!), he is also miserly and stingy toward the poor and needy.
On Sept. 8, Charlie Kirk, the founder and president of the conservative non-profit Turning Point USA (TPUSA), the conservative non-profit organization that maintains a Professor Watchlist on college professors who discriminates against conservative students and advances left-wing propaganda in the classroom, tweeted that Bernie Sanders made more than a million dollars in 2016, but donated less than 1% of his considerable income to charity:
Bernie Sanders made $1,062,626 in 2016
His charitable donations that year?
$10,600—less than 1% of his income
He campaigns against greed and then hoards 99% of his income for himself
For a committed socialist, he sure doesn’t seem to live like one
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 8, 2019
- $16.2 trillion tax hikes to fund millionaire-socialist Bernie Sanders’ Medicare For All plan
- Bernie Sanders: My administration would feature population control to fight climate change
- Bernie Sanders: Faithful Christians are racist bigots, unfit for public office
- Satanists endorse Bernie Sanders for President
- Even Cher balks at Bernie Sanders’ proposal that felons in prison have right to vote
- Bernie Sanders hires an illegal as his 2020 presidential campaign secretary
- Bernie Sanders shirtless in the Soviet Union: 1988 video
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!