On Saturday, October 22, 2016, Donald Trump chose Gettysburg, PA — a site full of historic and political meaning to Americans who actually know about this country’s history — to deliver arguably his most important speech in his quest for the presidency.
In his speech, Trump outlined an 8-point plan for his first 100 days in office should he be elected President 15 days from now, on November 8.
In a follow-up email this morning, Trump summarized his speech as follows:
As soon as I enter the White House on January 20, 2017, I will begin implementing my 8-Point Plan for the First 100 Days of the Trump Administration, and here’s what we’ll do:
- On Day One, we will roll out our plan to BUILD THE WALL, send criminal illegal immigrants home, and finally end the open borders nightmare.
- Begin renegotiating ALL unfair trade deals like NAFTA which have undercut American employment and exported our prosperity.
- CANCEL all executive orders, bureaucratic rules, and crippling regulations that send American jobs overseas.
- Work with Congress to REPEAL and replace the disastrous ObamaCare legislation that is ruining American healthcare.
- Lift the radical Obama regulations on America’s energy industry to END our dependence on foreign sources and create new jobs here at home.
- Propose, pass, and sign into law a massive TAX CUT for all working Americans and unleash the jobs-creating power of our small businesses.
- NOMINATE Supreme Court Justices who will uphold the Founders’ Constitution and not legislate the liberal agenda from the bench, and…
- IMPOSE strict new ethics rules to restore the integrity of the Office of the Secretary of State.
Accurately accusing the corporate media of “trying desperately to suppress my vote and the voice of the American people,” Trump also promised he will stop the MSM from abusing their power, beginning with thwarting the merger of AT&T and Time Warner — a media empire that already owns CNN and HBO. On Saturday, AT&T Inc. officially announced its purchase of Time Warner Inc.
Trump also said that if he were President, he would not have approved the acquisition of NBC Universal by Comcast Corp in 2013 because by concentrating even more power in media giants who control news and information, such mergers “destroy democracy” and “poison the mind of the American voter.”
Hillary Clinton will do none of that because, like Wall Street, the news media are big donors to Hillary’s corrupt Clinton Foundation.
Here’s Trump’s Gettysburg speech:
Don’t believe that the corporate media are biased toward Trump? See:
- Top 100 U.S. newspapers shun Trump; Arizona Republic loses subscribers after endorsing Hillary
- NYT calls on Google to hide Hillary Clinton’s failing health
- NYT openly advocates abandoning objectivity in reporting on Trump
- Never investigating Obama, Washington Post unleashes army of 20 to probe ‘every facet’ of Trump’s life
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton’s bitch
- Head of Democratic Party admits: no Obama economic recovery, people are in despair
- Why Democrats, Republicans, Wall St. and the MSM are all gunning for Trump
- David Stockman: Wall St.-Washington establishment petrified by Donald Trump
- Wall Street owns Clintons; Goldman Sachs biggest donor
- Republican National Committee spends $0 on TV ads for Trump
- GOP stabs Trump in back: Ryan advisor leaked ‘p*ssy’ tape; voter registration drives sabotaged
H/t Will Shanley