There is mounting evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election. See, for example:
- 2020 election irregularities: Why President Trump is contesting supposed results
- Project Veritas exposes USPS voter ballot shenanigans in Michigan
- More from Project Veritas: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story
- Tucker Carlson calls out the voter fraud other media won’t mention
- Biden lackey Ron Klain in 2014 stated via Twitter that elections are rigged
That is why President Trump has a team of lawyers filing lawsuits to contest the media-declared win for Joe Biden.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Donate to the President’s official Election Defense Fund.
- Report any voter fraud you’d witnessed to the Republican National Committee. Click here to report. It is best that you submit your statement in a sworn affidavit that can be accepted in a court of law. You can upload your affidavit or photo(s) you had taken of the fraud.
- Sign this petition asking the Supreme Court to recount or redo the 2020 presidential election. 2,530,597 people have signed; the goal is 3 million.
- Pray for the law firms involved in the ballot challenges and recount efforts, whistleblowers testifing to having witnessed voter fraud, and the battleground states. Here is a partial list of the law firms fighting for truth:
- Marquis -Aurbach -Coffing
- Taylor- English – Duma, LLP
- Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
- Michael Beth Fridrich
- Arent Fox
- Jones -Day
- Porter Wright Morris Arthur