Did you know that the retail price of the first Apple computer was $666.66?
Reporting for the UK’s Independent on October 22, 2014, James Vincent wrote:
The Apple-1 […] is one of fifty hand-assembled by Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in [Steve] Jobs’ family garage in 1976. It was the first pre-assembled computer ever made (they usually came as kits) and is credited by many tech historians as kick-starting the PC revolution. […]
The original Apple-1 computers were sold to San Francisco electronics retailer Byte Shop and were put on sale for $666.66 apiece. Wozniak reportedly chose the price for two reasons: it was a mark-up of a third on the parts’ cost and because he “liked repeating digits”.
But the “repeating digits” that Wozniak favored just happened to be the digits of 666, the Mark of the Beast. What a coincidence! /sarc
There are more things that should disturb us about Apple, in addition to the price of the first Apple computer. The video below points to the following:
- Apple’s logo is an apple with a bite taken out of it, which is suggestive of the forbidden fruit in that first garden — the apple that Eve and Adam bit, in direct disobedience against God’s explicit command.
- The $666.66 price of the first Apple computer.
- Is the “i” of Apple’s iPod, iPhone and iPad a homonym for the single-eye Illuminati symbol?
- An Apple store was built in the shape of a pyramid — another Illuminati symbol. (There is an Apple retail store under the glass pyramid that dominates Napoleon’s courtyard at the grand entrance of the Louvre Museum in France.)
- Another Apple symbol is the cube, which signifies the Illuminati’s Saturn worship.
The rest of the video makes a case for Apple — and information technology — being used as tools to familiarize and brainwash us in transhumanism.
What do you think?