The Powers That Be (TPTB) are determined to silence Fellowship of the Minds (FOTM).
8½ years after I founded FOTM on the eve of Christmas Eve, December 23, 2009, our then host-server Word Press burned down the blog on August 15, 2018, with more than 63 million hits — the equivalent of burning not one book, but a library of books. Facebook also took down FOTM‘s and Dr. Eowyn’s pages.
8 days after, FOTM was revived with another host-server. Since then, we have restored a portion of FOTM‘s contents. The restoration is a continuing undertaking: every day, I discover old posts that I then re-publish. But it is likely that some of our pre-takedown content will never be restored.
Since our restoration with another host-server, FOTM has been attacked again and again — massive DDOS (distributed denial-of-service) and spam bot attacks, designed to incapacitate FOTM by overwhelming our server. The attacks led to episodes when FOTM could not be accessed.
On January 27, 2019, the spam attacks overloaded FOTM‘s data storage capacity, resulting in the freezing of the blog. No new content could be added, including new comments by readers, new posts, or new images.
8 days later, FOTM was restored on a Cloud server, which costs more each month but gives us almost unlimited storage.
But that doesn’t mean FOTM is no longer attacked. It just means that with our enhanced storage capacity, FOTM is better able to withstand and recover from attacks.
Since the publication of our posts on the recent New Zealand mosque shootings, the attacks have greatly intensified. As examples:
- On Friday night, March 22, 2019, FOTM was down for 4 minutes, from 11:23 pm to 11:27 am.
- Last night, March 23, FOTM was down for 10 minutes, from 10:14 pm to 10:25 pm.
- Early this morning, March 24, FOTM was down for 32 minutes, from 12:26 am 12:59 am.
So when FOTM readers can’t access this blog, know that it’s TPTB who are preventing you from doing so because they don’t want you to read the truth. Just keep refreshing the page, and FOTM will eventually come back.
Restoring FOTM again and again cost money, totaling more than $2,000 since last August, which are borne solely by me as a public service, because I love America and I’m terrified about our country’s future. You, as readers, continue to read this blog and freely express your opinion in comments — for free. So the next time a reader gripes about this or that, or issues empty threats of leaving — empty because your departure does not affect this blog one iota — do remember that you are accessing this blog for free and perhaps, instead of complaints and threats, have some appreciation and gratitude instead.
Please continue to pray for us.
For our posts on the New Zealand mosque shootings that particularly rile TPTB, see:
- How we know New Zealand mosque shooting video is a CGI fake
- The Christchurch mosque-shooting video banned by New Zealand government
- The NZ mosque-shooting post that got Tony Mead banned from Facebook, again
- NZ mosque shooting ‘hero dad’ caught texting in rehearsal video
- False flags work: New Zealand sheeple voluntarily surrender their guns after mosque shootings
- New Zealand mosque shootings: the John Podesta connection
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!