- Gennifer Flowers will be sitting front row at first debate
- Reports of Seattle gun crime reaches record levels
- Noah’s Problems…
- Sunday Devotional: ‘Who dwells in unapproachable light’
- Ted Cruz endorses Trump; Glenn Beck ‘sad’; Heidi goes back to Goldman Sachs
- What’s wrong with Hillary’s eyes? (Part 2)
- Why Andrew Stein, a lifelong Democrat & former NY state assemblyman, will vote for Trump
- ‘I hate my life now’: Parents reveal why they REGRET having children
- Charlotte is a race riot, not a peaceful protest
- Saturday Funny: ‘Take that, Melania!’
- BETRAYAL: Republican former Pres. George H.W. Bush will vote for Hillary Clinton
- Hillary cackles like a witch about taking a neurological test, then tells another bald-faced lie
- The Left have excuses ready for a Hillary defeat
- My vacation is almost over…
- Friday Funnies: Map of USA according to Trump & Hillary
LKZ on Ted Cruz endorses Trump; Glenn… Recynd77 on Gennifer Flowers will be sitti… lophatt on Sunday Devotional: ‘Who… lophatt on Reports of Seattle gun crime r… Bramble on Sunday Devotional: ‘Who… lophatt on BETRAYAL: Republican former Pr… molly on Gennifer Flowers will be sitti… stevor on Reports of Seattle gun crime r… lophatt on Reports of Seattle gun crime r… vistabee1 on BETRAYAL: Republican former Pr… vistabee1 on BETRAYAL: Republican former Pr… lophatt on Noah’s Problems… Kevin J Lankford on Reports of Seattle gun crime r… Kevin J Lankford on Gennifer Flowers will be sitti… lophatt on Gennifer Flowers will be sitti…
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
Follow us on Twitter
Countdown to Obama’s Last DayJanuary 20th, 20173 months to go.
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 27,134,766 hits
Tag Archives: snow
Day three home, snow-bound (I’m not one to drive in the snow!). Ventured out today and walked to the grocery store (I needed milk). We’ve got about 5 inches with 5 more predicted for tonight, then again on Wednesday!
Outside my front door
Snow is pretty draping the trees
A white blanket!
Baby kitty doesn’t really like it though!
Update (Tuesday): Day 4, stuck at home. View from my front door as snow comes down again!
Siegfried is a regular commenter and occasional contributor to Fellowship of the Minds.
Here’s her darling Brazilian feline, Panda.
Panda definitely looks loved, doesn’t she?
If you’d like your pet’s pics published on FOTM, send them to me at FellowshipTips@aol.com.😀
Throughout the afternoon I watched them there,
Snow-fairies falling, falling from the sky,
Whirling fantastic in the misty air,
Contending fierce for space supremacy.
And they flew down a mightier force at night,
As though in heaven there was revolt and riot,
And they, frail things had taken panic flight
Down to the calm earth seeking peace and quiet.
I went to bed and rose at early dawn
To see them huddled together in a heap,
Each merged into the other upon the lawn,
Worn out by the sharp struggle, fast asleep.
The sun shone brightly on them half the day,
By night they stealthily had stol’n away
-by Claude McKay (1889-1948)
Legend has it that in the far far North, after every snow storm, a Snow Fairy appears at night and shovels the snow off the driveways and sidewalks of good folks.
During a recent storm, the elusive Snow Fairy was sighted. Luckily, someone took a picture with their cell phone.
May you be blessed by a visit from the Snow Fairy in your time of greatest need!
H/t beloved fellow Doc’s Wife.
(Yes, I know. I’m still in shock that Doc’s Wife sent this pic! LOL)