Rodney S. Scott is Chief Patrol Agent of the U.S. Border Patrol – San Diego Sector.
On November 15, 2018, Scott posted to Istagram a video taken the night before, of an illegal kicking aside the coils of concertina wire that our military had placed along the border to discourage and prevent the “caravan” invaders from crossing into the United States.
Footage from our thermal cameras last night of the two individuals who climbed the border wall and destroyed concertina wire installed earlier in the day. You can see them kick the spool of wire as they attempt to break it off the wall.
Here’s the video:
So much for concertina wire as a deterrent.
- The Wall is being built! – in Israel
- Trump: Close southern border; troops to use lethal force
- Shocking video of second ‘migrant caravan’ tearing down Mexico-Guatemala border fence; one invader killed
- Thousands of ‘migrant caravan’ invaders break through Mexico border fence – Video
- ‘Caravan migrants’ turn down offer to stay in Mexico. Bishop says God will reward those who help the invasion
- Texas Border Patrol begs for help, besieged by ‘migrant caravan’ advance mob. Troops deployed at border?
- Central American ‘caravan’ invaders are in Mexico, now number more than 9,000
- Who’s behind the ‘migrant caravan’ invasion? – George Soros and the telltale Star of David
- CA Catholic church to install hideous 40-ft $2M statue of Mary to welcome illegal border-crossers and refugees
- 144 House Democrats approve of illegal aliens voting in U.S. elections
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!