What do the following all have in common:
The Boston Marathon terrorist bombing.
The Sandy Hook shooting.
An epidemic of rape and sexual assault on college campuses.
The legitimacy of aka Obama’s birth certificate and presidency.
The solvency of the US economy and the authority of the Federal Reserve.
The theory of evolution.
Answer: they are all fairy tales. Fairy tales concocted by elements of our own government and perpetuated with the full cooperation of mainstream media.
There is no global warming. If anything, we have a mild case of global cooling.
There was no terrorist bombing at the Boston Marathon.
There was no school shooting at Sandy Hook.
There is no epidemic of rape on college campuses.
Aka Obama’s birth certificate is a proven fraud and he has no legitimacy to the office he holds.
The US economy is tanking by the minute and the Federal Reserve, which is neither federal, nor holds any reserves, does not have the authority to print currency.
The theory of evolution is just that – a theory. There is no evidence to support it, and if it really were true, we would have a fossil record showing distinct evolutionary changes from one species to the next. Such a fossil record does not exist.
And yet, if you stopped 100 random Americans on the street and asked them about the above topics, I’m willing to bet that over 95% of them would say that they believe the official stories regarding these same topics. Why is that?
Why do adults believe in lies, false evidence, and fairy tales?
I have several theories. The first is the power of criticism. It’s said that the number one fear most people have is the fear of public speaking. What that fear really indicates is a fear of public criticism. A fear of being laughed at, particularly on a public stage. Today we are told that anything outside of the “official” story on any topic is delusional thinking. Those who dare to question the official story, as presented by the government and mainstream media, are labeled “conspiracy theorists.”
The term “conspiracy theory” seems to have sprung into being just after the JFK assassination in order to label anyone who questioned the official narrative of that event. Today, there are very few thinking Americans who believe in the “lone gunman” explanation of JFK’s murder. The only ones who do believe in the “lone gunman” theory are those who have never taken the time to study any of the evidence.
Thus, fear of ridicule, of being labeled a “conspiracy theorist,” seems to be at the root of why most Americans believe in fairy tales and lies. They either know the truth, but deny it, or they simply refuse to look at available evidence, because their fear of being criticized is stronger than their desire to embrace reality.
I believe another reason why people choose to believe in fairy tales and lies, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is because it provides them with an excuse for cowardice. Think about it. If you choose to deny reality, your life is simple. You can go through life eating bad food, watching bed television, and believing everything the mainstream media tells you. Plus you save a ton of time by not educating yourself.
On the other hand, if you choose to learn the truth about the world, and suddenly come face-to-face with the enormous level of deceit, treachery and evil that such a study reveals, now you have a responsibility to do something about it. You can’t just bury your head in the sand. You can’t pretend any longer that the truth doesn’t exist. You now have a duty, both to God and to country, to act on what you know. And that is just too damn frightening for most Americans.
I think most men fall into the second reason for believing in fairy tales, and most women fall into the first. Being called a coward is one of the most insulting things a man can face. Most men will do anything to avoid it. That’s why they deny reality, to relieve themselves of whatever responsibility the truth would require of them. They no longer have to act on what they know, because they choose not to know it. Out of sight, out of mind.
Women seem to fear criticism more than men. (If you doubt this, ask yourself why most women are overly concerned with fashion and style.) For that reason, they tend to deny reality primarily for fear of seeming out of place and different. You can include in this group the gatekeepers of the right, those conservative talk show hosts and leaders who tow the party line on every topic, and refuse to even allow any discussion of the topics above.
In either case, the result is the same. Adults believing in fairy tales.
- Please sign protest against Satanic Black Mass scheduled for tonight
- Muslims participate in brutal brawl on the streets of Jolly Ol’ England
- Muslim cleric killed by cow he tried to ritually slaughter
- Hillary Clinton supporter Katy Perry faces two claims of sexual harassment
- Just call him IT: Man spends $75,000 on horn implants, castration & ear removal to become “transspecies” reptilian
- This is CNN: Don Lemon sticks hand down his shorts, rubs penis, then wants bartender to smell his fingers
- After Philadelphia Police shootout, demorats call for more gun control. How about stricter penalties for prohibited possessors and better enforcement?
- Arkancide: List of Clinton associates who died mysteriously or committed suicide
- Appears that San Francisco cares more about their homeless criminals than law-abiding citizens
- Israel blocks Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from visiting country over promotion of BDS
- This is CNN: Don Lemon sticks hand down his shorts, rubs penis, then wants bartender to smell his fingers on
- Sanctuary Montgomery County: Two illegal aliens in Maryland raped 11-year-old girl on
- Hillary Clinton supporter Katy Perry faces two claims of sexual harassment on
- Why Muslims hate dogs on
- Please sign protest against Satanic Black Mass scheduled for tonight on
- Muslim cleric killed by cow he tried to ritually slaughter on
- Just call him IT: Man spends $75,000 on horn implants, castration & ear removal to become “transspecies” reptilian on
- After Philadelphia Police shootout, demorats call for more gun control. How about stricter penalties for prohibited possessors and better enforcement? on
- Mysterious Discrepancies In Epstein Death Photo on
Most read posts
- Just call him IT: Man spends $75,000 on horn implants, castration & ear removal to become “transspecies” reptilian 2,156 views
- Arkancide: List of Clinton associates who died mysteriously or committed suicide 1,690 views
- Mysterious Discrepancies In Epstein Death Photo 989 views
- This is CNN: Don Lemon sticks hand down his shorts, rubs penis, then wants bartender to smell his fingers 317 views
- Millennial has meltdown when boss corrects her spelling of ‘hamster’ 291 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.