In his recent interview with Wolfgang Halbig, the school safety consultant and former state trooper who calls the Dec. 14, 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting “a contrived scripted event” in the planning for 2-2½ years, Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi said something very intriguing (beginning at the 50:45 mark in the video below):
Bidondi said: “Was this whole thing [Sandy Hook shooting] staged? Was it real? You have neighbors reporting the school’s been closed down for God knows how long…. They can’t understand why there were kids in that building because it was condemned.”
Indeed, according to local paper The Newtown Bee, nearly 10 months after the shooting on October 5, 2013, a city referendum passed by over 90% authorizing Newtown to move forward with the demolition and rebuilding of Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) with a $49.25 million grant from the State of Connecticut. The Bee says: “Anticipating the referendum would pass, town officials already filed environmental paperwork with the state to move forward with asbestos abatement at the former school, which will dovetail with demolition crews who could be on site by the last week in October.”
What this means is that even without the alleged massacre, the school would have been demolished because of asbestos contamination.
In fact, a search of Newtown Bee‘s archives shows that the town had known about the school’s environmental problems for many years:
- On October 2, 2002, The Bee reports that “The Newtown School District could be looking at a $29.5 million price tag to upgrade its mechanical systems and bring them to code at the four elementary schools and middle school over the next five to six years. Consulting Engineering Services (CES) was hired by the district to study the mechanical systems at Hawley School, Head O’ Meadow School, Middle Gate School, Newtown Middle School, and Sandy Hook School to evaluate the heating and ventilating infrastructure, temperature control, and to see what renovations would need to be performed to upgrade ventilation systems to meet indoor air quality codes. Sandy Hook School … is being recommended by CES to be worked on in 2010 over a nine-month period. It is estimated to cost $4.5 million for heating and ventilation and $400,000 for air conditioning.” That comes to about $5 million, which is puny compared to the $49.25 million state grant Newtown received after the alleged shooting massacre for the demolition and rebuilding of the school.
- On April 7, 2003, the Bee reported that “Some studies suggest that as many as 68 percent of school district’s have ‘sick’ buildings ranging from mold to asbestos, radon, pesticides, and the use of improperly ventilated areas as classroom space. For the past five years, teachers in Connecticut have had the highest rate of occupational asthma when compared to other professions.“
- On March 26, 2004 , the Bee reported that “the Board of Education … received the bad news that there were serious problems with the Sandy Hook elementary school roof.”
- And then there’s this curious Newtown Bee article of November 7, 2008, 4 years before the alleged shooting massacre: “The asbestos levels in Newtown schools pose no threat to the health or safety of those using the schools, according to Superintendent John Reed. The areas in the schools where there is evidence of asbestos … are also considered acceptable and safe.”
- On October 12, 2012, two months before the alleged school shooting, there’s this curious letter from reader Charles Hepp to The Newtown Bee about a plan to close an elementary school due to declining enrollment. Hepp wrote, “Six months ago, in April 2012, our Board of Ed voted unanimously to accept a study which laid out a plan for closing an elementary school … the study found that, should our elementary school population fall below 1,500, the BOE should look towards closing an elementary school. We are currently at approximately 1,650 elementary school students.”
- But then a year after the alleged massacre and after the school had been completely torn down with the demolition workers sworn to confidentiality, The Bee reported on Dec. 2, 2013 that Public Building & Site Commission Chairman Robert Mitchell issued a report that directly contradicts the earlier 2008 assessment that asbestos levels in Newtown’s schools posed no threat to health. Mitchell’s report said “had the town decided to reoccupy the [Sandy Hook Elementary] school on Dickinson Drive, it would have faced a daunting and possibly insurmountable challenge regarding the presence of hazardous materials” because “PCBs were not only discovered in concrete block, but under terrazzo flooring and in sulfur block used in the foundations and footings. In addition, vinyl asbestos tile was discovered under carpeted areas, along with asbestos in the mastic holding insulation to the subfloor tunnel ductwork.”
In a video that you can watch on YouTube, a man who calls himself “Jungle Surfer” claims to have found “proof” that Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed 5 years before the alleged massacre. Using the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine, Jungle Surfer says he found no Internet activity from the location of SHES at 12 Dickenson Dr, Sandy Hook, CT 06482.
Below is a screenshot I took of the Wayback Machine showing the school’s lack of Internet activity since the beginning of the year 2008 through 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. You can also see it for yourself by going here.
Reader “Christopher Marlowe” wrote this comment on March 7, 2014, on a blog that posted Jungle Surfer’s video on the Wayback Machine:
The proof is sublime. The wayback machine isn’t perfect, but it doesn’t lie. The site was accessed each year, from 2000 to 2008, and then NOTHING until 2013.
The wayback machine uses the googlebot crawls to preserve pictures of the site on a given day. (Brief research reveals that the bots record a snapshot when the site is updated, but my own testing shows that there is a heavy tie-in to the amount of web traffic….)
Other dead sites show a drop-off similar to what we see in the sandy hoax school:
social.fm; kozmo.com; webvan.com; urbanfetch.com
Or let’s compare apples to apples, shall we?
Another indicator of whether Sandy Hook Elementary School had been abandoned BEFORE the alleged massacre are photos taken by the crime scene investigators of the interior of the school.
What follows is a sample of photographs of the alleged crime which I’d culled from “22 Assorted Files” on the (Connecticut) Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection’s website on Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Reports. (An easier way to view the photos is to go to the Sandy Hoax Facebook page. Click here.)
The following crime scene photos will be interspersed with relevant quotes from the State of Connecticut’s Final Report on Sandy Hook published on Nov. 25, 2013, titled Report of the State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Danbury on the Shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School and 36 Yogananda Street, Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012. All page references are to the Final Report.
1. The photos were taken at the crime scene in the course of 7 days beginning on the day of the shooting:
“On the afternoon of December 14, 2012, the WDMC (Connecticut State Police Western District Major Crime) and CDMC (Central District Major Crime) van units began documenting the crime scene and collecting evidence. The units could not begin this process until the scene was declared safe. The scene processing took seven days. The scene was thoroughly processed, with the WDMC van unit handling the interior of SHES and the CDMC van unit covering the exterior. This processing included extensive written documentation as well as taking videos and thousands of photographs and measurements. In addition to the recovery of evidence, bullet trajectories were analyzed and documented.” (p. 16)
2. The Final Report’s “Executive Summary” states:
“On the morning of December 14, 2012, the shooter [Adam Lanza], age 20, heavily armed, went to Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) in Newtown, where he shot his way into the locked school building with a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S rifle. He then shot and killed the principal and school psychologist as they were in the north hallway of the school responding to the noise of the shooter coming into the school. The shooter also shot and injured two other staff members who were also in the hallway.
The shooter then went into the main office, apparently did not see the staff who were hiding there, and returned to the hallway.
After leaving the main office, the shooter then went down the same hallway in which he had just killed two people and entered first grade classrooms 8 and 10, the order in which is unknown. While in those rooms he killed the two adults in each room, fifteen children in classroom 8 and five in classroom 10. All of the killings were done with the Bushmaster rifle.
He then took his own life with a single shot from a Glock 20, 10 mm pistol in classroom 10. […]
It is the conclusion of this State’s Attorney that the shooter acted alone and was solely criminally responsible for his actions of that day. Moreover, none of the evidence developed to date demonstrates probable cause to believe that any other person conspired with the shooter to commit these crimes or aided and abetted him in doing so.
Unless additional – and at this time unanticipated – evidence is developed, there will be no state criminal prosecution as result of these crimes. With the issuance of this report, the investigation is closed.” (pp. 1-3)
3. How Adam Lanza gained entrance into the school:
“On the morning of December 14, 2012 … Shortly after 9:30 a.m. he approached the front entrance to the school. He was armed with a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S rifle (also Bushmaster rifle), a Glock 20, 10 mm pistol and a Sig Sauer P226, 9 mm pistol and a large supply of ammunition. The doors to the school were locked, as they customarily were at this time, the school day having already begun. The shooter proceeded to shoot his way into the school building through the plate glass window to the right of the front lobby doors … at approximately 9:35 a.m.” (p. 9)
4. Shootings in the school’s hallways:
“The main office staff reported hearing noises and glass breaking at approximately 9:35 a.m. and saw the shooter, a white male with a hat and sunglasses, come into the school building with a rifle type gun. The shooter walked normally, did not say anything and appeared to be breathing normally. He was seen shooting the rifle down the hallway. … As the staff member left the room, the staff member heard gunshots and saw [Principal] Mrs. Hochsprung and [School Psychologist] Mrs. Sherlach fall down in front of the staff member. The staff member felt a gunshot hit the staff member’s leg. Once down, the staff member was struck again by additional gunfire, but laid still in the hallway. Not seeing anyone in the hallway, the staff member crawled back into room 9 and held the door shut. A call to 911 was made….
At the same time the shooter was firing in the hallway, another staff member was at the far east end of the hallway near classroom 1. The staff member was struck by a bullet in the foot and retreated into a classroom.
Both Dawn Hochsprung, age 47, and Mary Sherlach, age 56, died as a result of being shot. Both wounded staff members shot in the hallway were later evacuated to the hospital and survived.” (pp. 9-10)
Note: So there were two wounded adults, but we’ve only been told of one, Natalie Hammond (See “Who, Where are the Sandy Hook wounded?”).
Here are some photos of SHES’s hallways:
5. Shootings in Classrooms 8 & 10:
“The evidence and witness statements establish the shooter went down the hallway in an easterly direction ultimately entering first grade classrooms 8 and 10. The order is not definitively known. While in classrooms 8 and 10, the shooter shot and killed four adults and twenty children with the Bushmaster rifle. Twelve children survived, one from classroom 8 and eleven from classroom 10. The shooter finally killed himself in classroom 10 with one gunshot to his head from a Glock 20, 10 mm pistol. This is believed to have occurred at 9:40:03. … In all, eighteen children and six adult school staff members were found deceased within the school. Two more children were pronounced dead at Danbury Hospital. Two other adult school staff members were injured and were treated at nearby hospitals and survived.” (p. 10)
Recall that Lanza had shattered the glass window at 9:35 am and killed himself at 9:40:03, which means we are to believe that this young man, afflicted with Asperger Syndrome (Wolfgang Halbig says those with Asperger typically have very poor motor skills), shot and killed 26 people in 5 minutes.
6. Photos of bullet holes:
I painted red circles around the “bullet” hole and the pile of drilled dust underneath
7. Photos of the school’s classrooms:
Note the clean carpets and floors, the absence of blood spatter, how in some rooms everything is stacked along the sides and the windows (creating a fire hazard), while other rooms are so cluttered, which also creates a fire hazard.
You may think: “Maybe the Connecticut State Police had cleared some of the classrooms, pushing stuff to the sides of the room, before they took the photos.” But then, there are many photos (like the one below) of bullets next to yellow crime scene markers, which suggest the photos of the classrooms had been taken as they were, without disturbing or altering the crime scene.
9. Photo of Nancy Lanza’s bedroom:
The Final Report says that “Prior to going to the school, the shooter used a .22 caliber Savage Mark II rifle to shoot and kill his mother in her bed at the home where they lived at 36 Yogananda Street in Newtown.” (p. 3)
Nancy Lanza had lived in that home for many years, a pricey home in an affluent neighborhood. How could her bedroom walls be bare of pictures, paintings or mirrors?
As seen in these photos, does Sandy Hook Elementary School look to you to be an actual active school or does it look abandoned or decommissioned?
Update (July 19, 2018):
I have stated in previous posts that Sandy Hook Elementary School had long been closed before the “massacre” because it contaminated with asbestos and other environmental toxins. Alas, the local newspaper Newtown Bee memory-holed its articles on the contamination. But this Newtown Bee article published a year after the “massacre” confirms the school was contaminated with “widespread haz-mat presence”. For the school to remain open would be to place its staff and students’ health and lives in danger, which would render the school vulnerable to lawsuits.
Please follow and like us: