This one is for you my friend. 😀 Stumbled upon it. This is only first 75 of 388
—————————————– Sam G.——————————————-
Just to get your blood going before battle. Ride for the Fellowship.
Your AOL screen name is Elbereth.
You can pronounce Nirnaeth Arnoediad.
The opponents in your MS Hearts game are named Morgoth, Sauron and Ungoliant.
You have a decided opinion on the question of the two Glorfindels.
You understand #4.
Your thesis was entitled “On the Valar and their Treament of the Noldor”
When watching The Two Towers, you must fight the urge to scream, “THERE WERE NO ELVES, NEITHER FROM IMLADRIS NOR LÓRIEN, IN THE BATTLE OF THE HORNBURG!
But you mourn Haldir anyway.
It’s not “hello”, it’s “Hail and well met.”
You know the difference between Sindarin and Quenya.
You use Shire reckoning.
You can recite the names of all the Kings (and the four Ruling Queens) of Númenor.
You think Ar-Pharazon was a louse.
Your twin sons are named Elladan and Elrohir.
Your baseball bat had a name, too: Narsil. And when it broke and had to be taped up, you re-named it Anduril.
Finarfin is your role model.
Given a map of Middle Earth, you can instantly locate Rivendell, Lórien, Minas Tirith, and Edoras.
Your vacation house is on your private island, which happens to be named Tol Eressea.
You can trace Eldarion’s bloodline all the way back to Thingol and Melian.
When life sucks, you move westward.
You know Gil-galad’s real name.
You know who Nerwen is.
Spock is your favorite Star Trek chaacter.
Your idea for the Big Dig is to rebuild Boston on the plan of Gondolin.
TV just isn’t the same as a palantír.
You have learnt to blow smoke rings.
You have a weed patch.
You own a shipbuilding company named Círdan’s Crafts.
You know you’re obsessed with LotR when…you no longer answer to your real name, but rather, you prefer to be called Elerial, daughter of Bruce, of the house of Smith. (by Shari M.)
30-64 Submitted by Melanie McCorkle
You talk about nothing but LOTR. All the time.
You’ve read LOTR more than once, to the surprise and disgust of your peers. (Note: I think most hardcore LOTR fans have read LOTR several times… – Nevermore)
Your family (who don’t like LOTR) know many of the lines to FOTR from walking past you watching it, or hearing you quote it.
Your favorite CD’s are the LOTR soundtracks, even though you don’t like classical music.
Your teachers even tell you you need to lighten up on LOTR.
When you’re helping your little brother with his himework and it says “The Lord of the Rings” you want to frame that paper when he gets it back.
When that homework paper says “The Hobbit” on the other side you don’t know which side to frame facing out and decide to rotate it every week or so.
When you can’t find your LOTR CD (Heavan forbid) you flip out and start humming one of the songs to make yourself feel better.
If someone likes LOTR they DON’T talk to you, because they don’t want a 3 hour lecture on how Tolkien, not Jackson, was the creator, and how Jackson majorly screwed some things up.
You have read/own 5 or more Tolkien books (counting LOTR as 1)
People are careful not to say LOTR 1, LOTR 2, and LOTR 3 around you, because you’ll yell at them.
When someone says they don’t like it you exclaim: “What?! How can you say that?!” and smack them.
When your “friend” says she’s tired of hearing you talk about it you smack her and continue talking.
When people say you’re obsessed you say: “And proud of it!” the way Frodo does and smack a mug down on a table.
The tiniest things remind you of LOTR, like the way the mirror you got for Christmas that has the lights that reflect all the way back makes your eyes look like Galadriel’s.
Or the way some people have Hobbit-hair (which makes you wonder if they have hairy feet)
When you’re watching TV and they even show a picture of something from LOTR for a nanosecond you can tell exactly where it came from, and what’s going on, even if you only glance up to see it and there’s no sound to it.
When you see that picture you turn the volume WAY up and pay close attention to that comercial from then on.
When you see a word that looks anything like something from LOTR you read it as that word, like when you see Fodor’s Map of the Caribbean (?) you read it as Frodo’s…
You spend your time copying poems from the books.
You have a portion of your bookshelf dedicated to Tolkien, but for some reason Tolkien books seem to be scattered all over your bedroom, and not one is in the Tolkien Shrine.
When you do put your books together, it’s not on your shelf, it’s on your dresser, where everyone can see the 3 and a half foot stack of books all bearing the same name: J. R. R. Tolkien.
You truly wish you had pointy ears, or had a long braided beard, or were 3 and a half feet tall.
You don’t mind Aragorn’s greasy hair (that much)
You know the movie by heart.
If (somehow, and I don’t know how this would happen) your friends see a picture of one of the LOTR actors they cover your eyes till you’re past.
If they don’t catch the picture in time they groan in agony at the inevitable exclamation of “He was in LOTR!” and a long explanation of his life, his character’s life, his part in the movie, what is favorite thing to do in New Zealand was, and the precise location of his Elvish nine tattoo (provided he’s a member of the Fellowship).
You watched the Oscars just to see if TTT won anything.
You almost threw a chair at the TV when it only got 2.
You cracked up when Mickey pulled the Ring out of his pocket, and thought Sean Astin’s face was the funniest thing you’ve ever seen.
You seriously beg your parents for archery/swordfighting lessons.
You want to take a family vacation to New Zealand to see all the places the movie was filmed.
You’ve watched all 16 hours of bonus “stuff” on the extended DVD.
You read every parody you can find and love them all.
You start using words like “atop” in your stories (if you write).
65-75 submitted by KRRouse
You wear a gold ring on a chain everywhere you go.
You are careful never to put your ring on.
You hiss at people and yell “Get away from my Precious!” when they get too close to your ring.
You try to bite their fingers off if they put your ring on.
You scream “My Precious is lost!” if you lose your ring.
You excuse yourself from class so you can read your copy of Lord of the Rings in the bathroom.
You excuse yourself from class so you can work on perfecting your Gollum voice in the batroom.
You ask people for the recipe for Lembas.
You complain about your feet not being hairy.
You always say “Mellon” before you open a door.
You live in a hole in the backyard.
- The ‘We’re coming for you, Demonrats’ Caption Contest
- Sex with strangers during COVID-19 pandemic
- Democrats Are Preparing the (Coup) Battlespace
- We have a winner!
- This is Chiraq under Mayor Lightfoot’s watch: 139% jump in murders, uptick in shootings in July 2020
- Arizona teachers union tells members to write fake COVID-19 obituaries
- This is CNN: National security analyst doesn’t understand threat posed by TikTok
- Seattle City Council readies bill to abolish police but hey, you can get the library to read you a story!
- Vicious Democrat: Hollyweirdo Patton Oswalt wishes Trump supporters die from COVID-19
- Wuhan virus being used as political warfare? Double standards prove it
- Wuhan virus being used as political warfare? Double standards prove it on
- Vicious Democrat: Hollyweirdo Patton Oswalt wishes Trump supporters die from COVID-19 on
- Seattle City Council readies bill to abolish police but hey, you can get the library to read you a story! on
- This is CNN: National security analyst doesn’t understand threat posed by TikTok on
- Arizona teachers union tells members to write fake COVID-19 obituaries on
- This is Chiraq under Mayor Lightfoot’s watch: 139% jump in murders, uptick in shootings in July 2020 on
- Democrats Are Preparing the (Coup) Battlespace on
- Sex with strangers during COVID-19 pandemic on
- We have a winner! on
- In college, Joe Biden was known to be a pedophile on
Most read posts
- In college, Joe Biden was known to be a pedophile 478 views
- This is Chiraq under Mayor Lightfoot’s watch: 139% jump in murders, uptick in shootings in July 2020 290 views
- Pizzagate: The Podesta ‘pizza’ emails 251 views
- Obama spent $65,000 to fly ‘pizzas’ & ‘hotdogs’ from Chicago to White House 236 views
- Where are Obama’s daughters’ baby pics and birth records? 173 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.