- About the Nuclear Football
- United Nations says U.S. should pay reparations to blacks for slavery
- Things I trust more than Hillary…
- Clinton docs released late because lawyer couldn’t use smartphone
- Two Black U.S. Navy sailors refuse to stand for National Anthem
- Katy Perry strips naked at a polling station in new parody clip urging fans to vote at US elections
- Wednesday Funny: Why we must get moose on our side in the coming war with robots
- Beware of Wen® hair care products, advertised in late night infomercials
- Mark Tritton moves from Nordstrom to Target to help refresh its “mojo”
- Al Sharpton’s daughter admits prancing around on hurt ankle she wants $5M for
- What’s that underneath Hillary Clinton’s jacket at 9/26 debate with Trump?
- Southern engineering!
- 11-year-old boy trumps CNN anchor
- 1st Trump-Hillary debate – Open Forum
- On day before debate, Hillary in winter coat gingerly walks down stairs
lophatt on What’s that underneath H… Joe on What’s that underneath H… Joe on Mark Tritton moves from Nordst… Joe on Two Black U.S. Navy sailors re… lophatt on United Nations says U.S. shoul… lophatt on Two Black U.S. Navy sailors re… Dr. Eowyn on What’s that underneath H… lophatt on What’s that underneath H… Dr. Eowyn on What’s that underneath H… lophatt on What’s that underneath H… chulai1968 on United Nations says U.S. shoul… truckjunkie on What’s that underneath H… RLJohnson77 on Two Black U.S. Navy sailors re… RLJohnson77 on Two Black U.S. Navy sailors re… chulai1968 on United Nations says U.S. shoul…
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
Follow us on Twitter
Countdown to Obama’s Last DayJanuary 20th, 20173 months to go.
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 27,217,685 hits
Tag Archives: Nancy Pelosi
Last Friday night, the Romanian hacker Guccifer 2.0 posted an excel spreadsheet on his blog – obtained from hacking the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee – which includes the personal cell phone number, physical and email address, as well as full personal information of some 200 congressional Democrats.
The next day, Saturday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said she had to change her cell phone number after receiving “scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages.” Pelosi added that she was on a flight from Florida to California when the information was released, and received the unwanted messages upon landing.
I really shouldn’t laugh, but I just can’t help it.
Pelosi said the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has hired a cybersecurity technology firm to investigate the breach, which she termed “an electronic Watergate break-in” and that the Capitol Police were looking at any threats posed by the release.
Meanwhile, just 24 hours after Guccifer 2.0 posted the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee spreadsheet on Guccifer 2.0’s WordPress account, the Democrats are bracing for even more hacked documents being released. Another site, DCLeaks.com, released internal records from George Soros’s Open Society Foundations.
U.S. officials insist the Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks hacks, as well as the hacked DNC and Hillary emails posted by WikiLeaks, are the work of Russian intelligence services, although the Obama administration has yet to show any evidence to substantiate the allegations.
Rep. Jim Himes (D., Conn.), a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said in an interview on Sunday: “I certainly believe that this is a coordinated Russian effort against the U.S. political process. It’s an act of hostility by a foreign power.”
U.S. officials are now debating whether to publicly accuse Putin’s government of the hacks, which could escalate a potential case of cyberwar between the U.S. and Moscow.
What a coincidence, I’m sure…
From Fox News: House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi’s husband bought up to a quarter million dollars of stock in a now financially troubled green energy company just weeks before it announced a major 2014 acquisition that sent stock prices soaring, public records show.
SunEdison told regulators last week that it is eyeing bankruptcy under the weight of $11.7 million in debt. But in late 2014, investors were bullish on the company, which manufactures and operates solar and wind power facilities.
Its 2014 purchase of wind energy company First Wind “further bolstered the reputation of the company,” wrote one market-watcher at the time. “Perhaps unsurprisingly, SunEdison’s stock soared an astounding 29% on news of this acquisition alone.”
Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, had invested just in time. He bought between $100,000 and $250,000 in SunEdison stock on Oct. 24, 2014, according to congressional financial disclosures. The company announced its First Wind acquisition on Nov. 17.
Pelosi’s office did not respond to questions about the timing of the purchase and whether she or her husband had any advance knowledge of the deal.
Pelosi has previously been accused of trading stock based on information gleaned through her official duties. She participated in Visa’s initial public offering as the company fought a House bill to subject credit card companies to increased regulation. The measure failed to pass.
Think about your professional career and what was the best moment you ever achieved?
For me one moment sticks out: When my firm won a large contract for a project (worth $25 million). This was truly a team effort to land the project and it included working with individuals from several offices, including staff over in Europe. And we worked with the client for over a year to really understand their needs.
It probably helped that we didn’t think our clients were stupid, as the architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, claimed about us peons.
It also probably helped that our clients were allowed to read our proposal. They didn’t have to “pass” it before finding out what was in it.
Those two tactics aren’t very successful in the real world. Yet apparently for Obama, they (along with some other tactics) helped to define his “greatest moment.”
For President Obama, the greatest moment of his last seven years in the Oval Office was the night the Affordable Care Act passed. “Standing on truman balcony with all staff whod made it happen, knowing we’d helped millions,” the president tweeted in response to a question he received on Twitter on January 14th.
During his final (thank goodness!) State of the Union address, Obama touted the Affordable Care Act as one of his administration’s biggest accomplishments of the past seven years but acknowledged that not everyone in Congress feels the same way. “I’m guessing we won’t agree on health care anytime soon,” he quipped. “Just a guess.”
Read the rest of the story here.
You know who probably won’t agree with his “greatest moment” anytime soon?
Those who will lose work hours due to Obamacare’s host of incentives not to work or to work less. The Mizzou grad students who lost health insurance thanks to Obamacare. Those in Oklahoma whose ACA health insurance rates are expected to rise in 2016. Those attending Wheaton College as they ended student health insurance over Obamacare.
Those who are shocked to discover they have to pay back an Obamacare subsidy. Those whose non-group premiums increased (in nearly all states). Those in Los Angeles who now have to pay a 3% Obamacare surcharge in restaurants. Those at the University of Kansas who had employment hours cut because of Obamacare.
But Shane Smith from Colorado is happy. His dog Baxter was signed up for Obamacare! What a great moment.
Daily Caller: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told The Daily Caller Thursday at her weekly presser that she believes San Francisco’s new gun control regulations did not shut down the last gun shop in the city but that a “private sector decision” shuttered its doors.
“It is my understanding that they made a decision, a business decision that regulations didn’t shut them down. They didn’t want to live within the regulations. So they decided to go elsewhere,” Pelosi said. “That was a private sector decision on their part to do that. I’m not sure all the regulations they were concerned about have all but passed but they were suggested.”
After October 31 High Bridge Arms will no longer be in business. It is the last gun retailer within the city limits of San Francisco and the assistant manager of the shop, Russel Susbilla, told MarketWatch that a proposal by city supervisor Mark Farrell mandates that all firearms sales be videotaped and the records of transactions be submitted to the police of all ammunition sales was the final straw for the shop.
High Bridge attempted to accommodate the city’s demands on the business — even purchasing the specific type of camera the city wanted him to have, but officials demanded more surveillance cameras at the store.
“The idea of the proposal is to be forward-looking,” said Jess Montejano, a legislative aide to Farrell. “If Congress isn’t going to act [on tighter gun control], we will do everything possible to protect the public safety of our residents.”
Watch the video of Pelosi (if you can stomach it) here.
On July 14, 2015, the Center for Medical Progress, headed by a valiant Christian named David Daleiden, released a shocking undercover video showing Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood (PP) sells the body parts of aborted unborn children (like fetal livers) and has its physicians do unlawful partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts. See “Planned Parenthood sells body parts of aborted human babies”.
Days later, a second sting video was released, showing another PP senior official, Dr. Mary Gatter, haggling over how much she would charge for the aborted baby body parts. See “Second Planned Parenthood sting video: use “less crunchy” abortion method to get intact body parts for sale” and also “Human baby body parts and tissue for sale“.
Here are 38 companies that have directly funded Planned Parenthood (source: The Daily Signal). Since abortion accounts for 94% of Planned Parenthood’s for-profit business, this means the following ghoulish companies are directly funding the murder of innocent and defenseless human beings, as well as the sale of their body parts and organs:
- American Cancer Society
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Bath & Body Works
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Deutsche Bank
- Fannie Mae
- Johnson & Johnson
- La Senza
- Levi Strauss
- Liberty Mutual
- March of Dimes
- Morgan Stanley
- Progressive (auto insurance)
- Susan G. Komen
- United Way
- Wells Fargo
The Daily Signal (TDS) originally listed 41 companies — a list obtained from Planned Parenthood’s website. After TDS first published the list, three companies — Xerox, Ford Motor Co., Coca-Cola — contacted TDS to say their inclusion on PP’s list was erroneous. They asked PP to remove them from its list. PP’s response was to delete the entire list from their website.
Below are some reaction to the two undercover videos.
1. The Good Guys:
- Two days after pro-life lawmakers in the House of Representative introduced a bill that would immediately de-fund Planned Parenthood, pro-life members of the U.S. Senate have followed suit with their own legislation.
- Nine states, thus far, have begun investigating PP’s sale of aborted body parts: Kansas, Missouri, Arizona, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, and Massachusetts.
2. The Bad Guys:
The following politicians and organizations are defending PP:
- The Obama administration not only says the selling of aborted babies’ body parts is “ethical,” spokesman Josh Ernest said that Obama, who says he’s a Christian, will not defund Planned Parenthood. That means the evil POS is forcing you, me, and every taxpayer to fund this ghoulish practice, against our conscience.
- Wannabe-president Hillary Clinton, who calls herself a Christian, on July 23, 2016, defended the Planned Parenthood abortion business, saying PP offers important services. Hillary also defended late-term or partial-birth abortions, which is illegal. (H/t FOTM’s MomOfIV)
- House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, who calls herself a Catholic Christian, instead of demanding an investigation of PP, wants the Obama administration to investigate the Center for Medical Progress who made the undercover videos.
- Minnesota governor Mark Dayton refuses to investigate PP.
- The New York Times also defends PP’s sale of aborted baby parts.
- A Rasmussen poll found that 25% of Likely U.S. Voters favor the sale of body organs from aborted babies for use in medical research. 54% oppose, and 22% are undecided. 43% favor the use of fetal tissue in medical research; 34% are opposed; 23% are not sure.
- Planned Parenthood abortionist sings about Jesus as he kills unborn
- Planned Parenthood says God doesn’t think abortion is wrong
- Planned Parenthood accepts donations earmarked for aborting black babies
- Planned Parenthood: No need to tell sex partners you have AIDS
- Calif. high school students taught sex toys & porn by Planned Parenthood
This is the 92nd world-famous FOTM Caption Contest!
Here’s the pic:
About the pic: On January 6, 2015, during the opening session of the 114th Congress, Congressman John Boehner (R-Ohio) kisses House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) after being re-elected to a third term as House Speaker.
You know the drill:
- Enter the contest by submitting your caption as a comment on this thread (scroll down until you see the “LEAVE A REPLY” box), not via email or on Facebook.
- The winner of the Caption Contest will get a gorgeous Award Certificate of Excellence and a year’s free subscription to FOTM!
- FOTM writers will vote for the winner.
- Any captions proffered by FOTM writers, no matter how brilliant (ha ha), will not be considered.
To get the contest going, here’s my caption:
Et tu, Boehner?
This contest will be closed in a week, at the end of next Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2015.
For the winner of our last Caption Contest, click here.
Seen any pics that you think will make good foil for our caption contests? Send it to us at: