Tag Archives: Montgomery County

Sanctuary policy allows them in: MS-13 gang decapitate and stab victim 100 times, heart ripped out

ms-13

According to the Center for Immigration Studies, Montgomery County, Maryland is a sanctuary county.

MS-13 has a heavy presence in Montgomery County. Gee, I wonder why…

From NY Post: A man murdered earlier this year by the MS-13 street gang was stabbed more than 100 times, decapitated and had his heart torn out of his chest and buried with him, Maryland authorities said Wednesday.

Montgomery County Police said one of the alleged killers, 19-year-old Miguel Angel Lopez-Abrego, was arrested Nov. 11 in North Carolina. Lopez-Abrego, known as “Timido,” has been charged with first-degree murder and was ordered held without bond after his first court appearance.

According to court documents, which cited interviews with a gang informant, up to ten MS-13 members planned to lure the victim to the Silver Spring park where he was killed sometime this past spring.

The documents allege that Lopez-Abrego helped dig the grave where the victim was found, and also used a walkie-talkie to alert the other gang members to the victim’s arrival. The informant also claimed Lopez-Abrego was the first to attack the victim, stabbing him with a 15-inch knife.

The informant led police to the grave on Sept. 5 and “detailed the choking, stabbing, decapitating and dismembering [of] the Victim’s body,” according to a police affidavit. The documents do not give a motive for the killing.

The victim has yet to be conclusively identified. Police describe him as a Hispanic male standing approximately 5 feet, 2 inches high and weighing approximately 126 pounds. He had short, dark brown hair and a missing lower tooth that may have been noticeable when he was speaking or smiling.

After the victim’s body was found in September, police released photos of the clothes and rosary he was wearing when he was killed. They included a sweatshirt with the words “First United Methodist Church Laurel, Maryland” written on the left chest.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Montgomery County Police Department’s Major Crimes Division at (240) 773-5070.

DCG

Advertisements

North Carolina fire department loses funds over Confederate flag

uwharrie volunteer fire department facebook photo

Uwharrie Volunteer Fire Department photo from Facebook

From Fox News: A fire department in North Carolina stands to lose at least $19,000 because of its refusal to remove a Confederate flag from its property. 

The Uwharrie Volunteer Fire Department has been flying the Confederate flag in front of the fire station for years. Firefighters say it represents history and heritage, not racism. 

“The flag is not hurting a thing,” Lee Hudson, with the Uwharrie Volunteer Fire Department, told WFMY. “We are not a racist department. We are not in any way. Members or the department as a whole.”

Montgomery County Commissioners (click on link to contact them), however, disagree.

“The Board of Commissioners stated their position, that they did think the flag was inappropriate and requested for the fire department to take it down,” Montgomery County Manager Matthew Woodard (click on link to contact Mr. Woodard) told WFMY.

The Board of Commissioners sent firefighters a letter last week saying that they will withhold funding for the department until it takes down the flag.

The Charlotte Observer reports the Uwharrie Volunteer Fire Department gets $19,000 a year from Montgomery County, plus $400,000 annually for fire trucks. The department was organized as a non-profit corporation in 1983.

Firefighters said they do not plan on removing the Confederate flag any time soon.

“We would love to work with the county and for them to support us,” said Hudson. “But, we’re not going to move on the issue of taking down the flag.”

I found a GoFundMe page for the volunteer fire department. From the page:

“Uwharrie Volunteer Fire Department is a small rural fire department located in the middle of the Uwharrie National Forrest.  We have served our community and surrounding communities since 1983.  The departments volunteers have families, jobs, and are active in local churches.  We have 3 fundraisers per year to obtain the necessary funds to provide first response operations to our community and surrounding fire districts.  The restriction the county has placed on our funds makes the burden that the volunteers carry that much heavier.  All donations received will go towards continued operations, firefighting equipment and turn out gear for the volunteers.  The UVFD has always been heavily supported by its community and would like to say thank you for all of your support.  The support the Fire Dept. has received during the recent days has been overwhelming and encouraging not only from our local residents but those from other states as well.

We will continue to serve our community regardless of the restrictions placed upon us.”

If you’d like to donate, go here.

DCG

Maryland city mulling idea to let illegal aliens vote

Christine_Nagle_OC4

Council member Christine Nagle: “It just makes sense.”

Demorats love giving voting “rights” to their “constituents.”

From Fox News: A D.C. suburb in Maryland is considering a plan that would give undocumented immigrants illegal aliens the right to vote, making their city the largest in the Old Line State to do so.

The city, which is home of the University of Maryland’s main campus and nearly 30,000 residents, is weighing approval of the new measure to let noncitizens cast ballots for mayor and City Council, The Baltimore Sun reported Sunday.

Supporters of the measure say that local elections focus on issues like trash collection, and other municipal services and they are issues that affect residents of the city, regardless of their citizenship status.

“These are folks who have a significant stake in our community, and who rely on the facilities in our city,” College Park City Councilwoman Christine Nagle, who is sponsoring the measure, said to the newspaper. “To me, it just made sense.”

Others in the community say that immigrants should not have a say until they have completed the process of becoming a citizen. “On a personal level, I do not agree that noncitizens should be voting,” College Park City Councilwoman Mary C. Cook said before adding that she will listen to her constituents before making a decision.

Jeff Werner, an advocate for tighter immigration restrictions with the advocacy group Help Save Maryland told the newspaper that he felt even more strongly about undocumented immigrants illegal aliens going to the voting booth. “What gives them that privilege?” He asked.

A total of 10 municipalities across two counties allow noncitizens to vote in local elections. Voters in Takoma Park, a liberal enclave in Montgomery County, narrowly approved a referendum in making the town one of the first to allow the practice in Maryland.

It was preceded by Barnesville — a small town near Sugarloaf Mountain in Montgomery County — has allowed noncitizens to vote since 1918 and Somerset, which approved noncitizen voting in 1976.

The number of communities in Maryland adopting the measure has surged in recent months. Hyattsville in Prince George’s County approved immigrant voting just last year, followed by Mount Rainier, also in Prince George’s County.

The College Park proposal like the other municipalities, does not distinguish between legal permanent residents and undocumented immigrants illegal aliens.

Those in favor of the policy say that’s by design. “We very intentionally made it so that we did not have questions about citizenship status,” said Patrick Paschall, a former member of the Hyattsville council who championed the legislation there said to the Sun. “It undermines the premise of noncitizen voting to try to draw a distinction.”

Click here for more from The Baltimore Sun.

DCG

Charges dropped for immigrant teens accused of school sex assault in Maryland

henry sanchez illegalI told you about this case on March 20th – a 14-year-old girl claimed she was raped in the bathroom by two immigrants – one here illegally. They are not being charged with rape.

This latest development is infuriating and disappointing.

From NY Post: Prosecutors have dropped rape charges against two immigrant teens — one in the country illegally — because their alleged victim’s story fell apart.

Ninth-graders Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez Milian, 18, were accused of pushing a female classmate into a Rockville, Maryland, high school bathroom and violently raping her in March, fueling fiery national debate over immigration policies because both suspects were from Central America and Sanchez Milian was here illegally.

But officials dropped the charges Thursday, because school surveillance images and texts sent from the supposed victim to her alleged attackers raised doubts about the girl’s story, the Washington Post reports.

“At no point did the girl express any reluctance with any sex acts,” said Sanchez Milian’s attorney Andew Jezic. “From the night before, she actively planned a sexual encounter.”

Prosecutors are still charging Sanchez Milian with possession of child pornography over racy images of the female victim on his phone.

But his attorney says the victim willingly shared the pictures with Montano, who then passed the lewd photos to Sanchez Milian, and the smut charges are a last-ditch effort to target the immigrant teens, Jezic said.

“This is selective prosecution of elective promiscuity,” he said. “It is hardly uncommon behavior for teenagers.”

DCG

Cowards – and bast*rds: Networks censor rape of 14-year-old girl in Maryland by an illegal alien

cover my child

The narrative must not be destroyed…even if an American citizen (child) is raped and sodomized. Shame, shame, SHAME on the State Run Media (SRM).

Attention SRM: Read the police report here. The VICTIM of this rape by an illegal alien had her 14-year-old anus penetrated by the illegal alien’s penis. She replied “stop” several times during her rape. Before penetrating the child/victim in the anus, the illegal alien forced his penis inside the victim’s mouth. She cried out IN PAIN.

SHAME on you for not reporting the truth to protect your narrative. SHAME ON YOU!

From Newsbusters: The “big three” networks of ABC, CBS, and NBC continued their shameful blackout into Wednesday night of the horrifying alleged rape of a teenage girl in a Washington D.C. suburb high school bathroom by two men, including one here in the U.S. illegally. 

Instead, the pathetic liberal media that’s shown no interest in the Rockville High School case complied with Rolling Stone in giving over 10 minutes of coverage in two days to the fake 2014 claim that a University of Virginia fraternity gang raped a female student.

Before breaking down how blind the media were in furthering a narrative about college fraternities and sexual assault (which can be a noble cause), the pro-illegal immigrant media were surely displeased with the Fox News Channel’s Special Report as it again offered a story on the events in Montgomery County, Maryland.

Fill-in host James Rosen noted that “the Maryland State House of Delegates has approved a bill to make Maryland a sanctuary state…just days after Maryland authorities charged two immigrants, one of them confirmed to be here illegally, in the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl in a Rockville High School bathroom.”

Correspondent Doug McKelway provided the latest from the school and told viewers how the cowards with the school district banned TV cameras from Tuesday’s packed PTA meeting as “[t]he red-hot controversy…lit up social media.”

McKelway also noted how the school district has shifted their focus from the rape to blaming average citizens for being outraged about how such a thing could have happened.

At the same time, local and state Democrats went ahead with their desire to make Rockville and Maryland a sanctuary city and state, respectively. This was despite strong opposition from Republican Governor Larry Hogan.

Read the rest of the story here.

DCG

Two illegal alien high school students in Maryland brutally rape a 14-year-old girl

henry sanchez illegal

From Fox News: Two Maryland high school students – one of whom has an “alien removal” case pending – forced a 14-year-old female classmate into a bathroom stall on Thursday morning and viciously raped her, police said.

The suspects, Henry E. Sanchez, 18, and Jose O. Montano, 17, are in ninth grade at Rockville High School. Both are recent arrivals to the U.S., Sanchez from Guatemala and Montano from El Salvador, WUSA9 reported.

The pair appeared in court Friday and Montano is being charged as an adult, despite his age, due to the seriousness of the crime. Sanchez and Montano, charged with first-degree rape and two counts of first-degree sexual offense, were held without bond.

“I believe that you are a danger,” District Judge Eugene Wolfe told Sanchez, according to The Washington Post.

Police say Montano forced the girl into a school restroom after she refused to have sex with him. The girl fought back, at one point holding on to a sink to avoid the assault, but Montano allegedly pushed the girl into a stall where he and Sanchez took turns holding her down and raping her, according to the police affidavit.

After hearing a noise, Sanchez fled, but Montano simply tried to silence the girl, who eventually broke free and was able to tell a staff member, the police report said.

“Ensuring a safe, secure and welcoming learning environment for all of our students is our top priority,” a Montgomery County Public Schools spokesperson wrote in a letter sent to parents. “Our staff remains vigilant in the monitoring of our school each and every day.”

The conservativetreehouse.com has a copy of the police report, which is VERY graphic. If you can stomach it, read the whole report here.

h/t CP

DCG

2013, Early Entrant For FOTM Darwin Award

Yep folks, the inmates are running the asylum again.  Ughh

  Big H/T   Miss Maziel

posted on January 2, 2013 by Philip Hodges

http://godfatherpolitics.com/8792/6-year-old-suspended-for-saying-pow/#ixzz2GuPIXtFa

6-Year-Old Suspended For Saying, “Pow”

Michael Moore recently said that the only reason white people are buying a bunch of guns in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting is that they’re fearful. Afraid of black people specifically. He said, “Calm down, white people, and put away your guns.” So if we’re all buying guns and ammo out of fear of the black man, what emotion would cause this idiocy: a 6-year-old boy was suspended from school for making his hand in the shape of a gun and pretend shooting it, saying, “Pow,” as it was pointed at a fellow student. Were school officials actually scared that a bullet was going to come out of the child’s index finger and kill his classmate? So, it’s not fear that’s driving this; it’s pure stupidity.

Renee Garraway, the Assistant Principal in this Montgomery County, Maryland school, sent a letter home with the 6-year-old. Her letter, addressing the child’s parents, stated in part that “your son … was involved in a serious incident. [He] threatened to shoot a student. He was spoken to earlier today about a similar incident.” He threatened to shoot a student? Are they kidding? He was probably playing a version of Cops and Robbers. He’s a little boy. At one time, such behavior was considered normal for little boys. Nowadays with the abject paranoia of the left, this child’s configuring his fingers in the shape of a gun is worthy of suspension

And because of the school’s “no tolerance” policy and ridiculous overreaction, the parents have had to retain an attorney, Robin Ficker. Ficker pointed out that “five years from now when someone at Montgomery County looks at [the child’s] permanent record, they’re going to see that he threatened to shoot another student.”

This is similar to another recent incident where a 3-year-old deaf student was told he had to change his sign language name because the hand gestures for the name “Hunter” resembled guns, much like the 6-year-old’s “gun” above being used to shoot a fellow student.

Government schools are proving themselves to be dangerous, mentally, emotionally and physically. They’re also run by imbeciles who think they’re doing society a favor by removing the kids with “behavior problems” such as the child who was playing Cops and Robbers. Shutting down these government schools would do society a much greater favor.

~Steve~

PS.   Stock up on cases of Duct Tape, Horde it. You will need it as your head will explode a lot this year. 😦