Doxer Gets Doxed
EXPOSED: Antifa Leader ‘Chepe’ Relied On Anonymity To Push Radical, Violent Communist Agenda
by Andrew Kerr – December 19, 2018
Smash Racism DC organizer Jose Martin, also known as “Chepe,” is a radical communist and Antifa leader operating in the U.S. He advocates for the violent overthrow of the government and for the murder of the rich and claims to have international involvement in left-wing movements.
Smash Racism DC is the Antifa group that protested in front of Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house and berated Sen. Ted Cruz at a restaurant until he and his wife were forced to leave. It’s only one of the Antifa leader’s radical left-wing projects… READ WHOLE ARTICLE
A friend shared this article with me today.
It is all very timely, considering the current attempts by Marxists to create a 1oo year anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution in the United States. The article is long, but well worth the time to read.
Here are some highlights:
- He uses three identities: (real name) Joseph Alcoff, Jose Martin and Chepe.
- As Joseph Alcoff he worked as a campaign manager for a left-leaning advocay group, and has worked with Deme=ocrat luminaries as Maxine Waters, Dianne Feinstein of California, Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin, and Democratic Rep. Don Beyer of Virginia .
- As Jose Martin he made personal appearances to put a nice face on socialism
- As Chepe he opperates as a Communist andadvocates the violent destruction of America.
- His brother, Sam Alcoff, a producer for Democracy Now (a Leftist news source)
- His mother, Linda Alcoff,a professor of philosophy at Hunter College, is also a hard leftist.
Notable Quotes from the article:
- In July 2017, he urged his nonviolent followers on Twitter to “stop limiting yourself,” adding that “the left wins nothing w/ nonviolence.”
- In July 2015 he tweeted that Donald Trump would make for “such a spectacular public guillotining” shortly after the mogul declared his candidacy for president.
Know your enemies.
~ ♞ TD