Jesus is a Muslim! Who knew? LOL
Adnan Oktar is the host of a popular TV show in Turkey; a prolific author; and a Sunni Muslim.
Leo Hohmann reports for WND, Oct. 27, 2014, that in a new documentary, “End Times Eyewitness,” Oktar says the Muslim world is eagerly anticipating the end days when their messiah, the Mahdi, as well as Jesus will come.
Jesus, whom Muslims call “Isa,” is not the messiah. Instead, Jesus is a Muslim. Not only is Jesus a Muslim, Jesus was never crucified nor resurrected from the dead.
And to top it off, Oktar says Jesus will soon return to Earth to convert the whole world to Islam! And this Muslim Jesus will be very persuasive.
The documentary is produced by WND Films and directed by a bible teacher and author of The Islamic Antichrist and Mideast Beast.
Oktar also says:
- A group of supernatural beings made of fire called the djinn, from which we get the English word for “genie,” will assist Jesus and the Mahdi to convert the world to Islam.
- However, there are bad djinn and good djinn. The latter are Muslim djinn, whose leader is the Mahdi. Only the good Muslim djinn will assist in converting the whole world to Islam.
- According to Hijri calendar, the Mahdi (and the Muslim Jesus) will appear sometime between the years 1400 and 1500. Since the current Islamic year is 1435, the Mahdi and Muslim Jesus are likely already walking the earth! — in Istanbul! Oktar says, “Yes. We believe that Hazrat Mahdi has come and is busy carrying on his activities. We believe that he appeared in Istanbul, as that is how it is related in the Judaic accounts. This is how it is related in the Islamic accounts as well.”
- The Mahdi will rule for seven years.
- Oktar believes that he has the ability to communicate with the djinn (hopefully only the good Muslim djinn), and that they respect him and give him information.
Richardson points out that Oktar’s TV show is watched not just in Turkey, but throughout Central Asia, the Arab world and parts of Russia and Eastern Europe, Oktar has a close relationship with Turkey’s president and former prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who listens to and follows Oktar’s advice.
This is the same Erdoğan who said “There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”
Turkey, which is a NATO ally, has already proved to be a growing thorn in the side of U.S. policy in the Middle East, refusing the use of its airbases for bombing raids against ISIS terrorists and providing safe haven for the militants. It has also been purchasing oil from ISIS-controlled oil wells, flooding the terrorist army with fresh cash.
In the documentary, Richardson says a coalition of Middle Eastern nations will invade Israel, and that Turkey is emerging as the dominant power in the Middle East and is positioning for a showdown with other powers, most notably Iran and Egypt. “The whole goal of the Turkish neo-Ottoman government is to rule the Middle East and the Islamic caliphate,” Richardson said.
Richardson believes Washington is still working with a foreign policy that is “based on a 10-year-old model” in which Turkey is seen as the moderate Muslim state that U.S. leaders would like to see replicated across the Middle East. “You still hear Joe Biden talk about how Erdoğan is his buddy and how they go way back together and he’s such a great friend,” Richardson said.
Richardson also says the Obama administration is “probably just putting on a little bit of a show,” with its limited bombing of ISIS targets in Iraq, and that “ISIS really is Turkey’s proxy in the Middle East,” supported financially and supplied by the Turkish Islamic government” in “a wider war against the Kurds, against Bashar Assad in Syria and against Iran. Richardson points out Turkey “refused the U.S. to use their soil for bombing raids against ISIS in Kobani, they allowed a lot of the refugees to flee into Turkey, but they would not allow them to go back and fight ISIS.”
Richardson believes Iran will eventually be drawn into Iraq to stop ISIS, especially if ISIS threatens the shrines or mosques in Iraq that are considered holy to Iran’s Shiite Muslim population. “If ISIS takes sacred cities in Iraq whether it’s Baghdad or Samara or Najaf, the Iranians are not going to let that happen and destroy those shrines and mosques…. I would expect even a year from now we could be in a very different situation. Iran already controls southern Iraq but within a year I would say their presence in Iraq could be far more overt.”
H/t Weasel Zippers and FOTM’s Anon