Last month, this racially-motivated white-on-black hate-crime was widely reported by the MSM — that Amari Allen, 12, a black female student at the Immanuel Christian School in Springfield, Virginia, “where Vice President Mike Pence’s wife works,” said that on Monday, Sept. 23, 2019, she was assaulted by three sixth-grade white boys.
Allen claimed that she was about to go down a slide during recess when one of the boys grabbed her and put his hand over her mouth. The second boy grabbed her arms, while the third cut off some of her dreadlocks. Allen said, “They said my hair was nappy and I was ugly.”
Allen said that she was afraid to tell anyone until two days later, when a family member was doing her hair and noticed the missing locks. The girl and her grandfather told NBC4 in Washington, DC, that she broke down in tears as she recounted the assault to the family member. Allen’s grandfather said he was deeply shaken by her account: “My heart just broke. I was just paralyzed. I couldn’t get myself together.”
Allen said the same three boys have been bullying her since the beginning of the school year. The family reported the assault to the Fairfax County Police Department.
Insinuating guilt by association, MSM outlets (NBC News, Newsweek, New York Times, Washington Post, Daily Beast) made it a point that Vice President Mike Pence’s wife, Karen, teaches art part time at the private Christian school.
It turns out this is yet another instance of an entirely fake hate-crime.
On Sept. 30, 2019, Allen’s grandparents, who are her legal guardians, admitted that the girl had made the whole thing up. The grandparents issued the following apology that the school sent to the Washington Post:
To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused. To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school. To the broader community, who rallied in such passionate support for our daughter, we apologize for betraying your trust.
We understand there will be consequences and we’re prepared to take responsibility for them. We know that it will take time to heal, and we hope and pray that the boys, their families, the school and the broader community will be able to forgive us in time.
But as Becket Adams of the Washington Examiner points out, the girl’s retraction will not be widely reported:
The reporters who tried to slime Pence with Allen’s allegation . . . know full well that the eventual correction almost never gets the same amount of attention as the original falsehood. Correction or not, the damage is already done. There will not be an end to this sort of sloppy and irresponsible reporting because the dirty not-so-secret is that a significant number of journalists see themselves more as being in the business of ‘resisting’ the Trump White House than keeping the public informed . . . .
This keeps happening. Newsrooms keep embracing dubious allegations of harmful, bigoted behavior because too many reporters are not operating as reporters. They are operating instead as political activists. They’ve already drawn their conclusions about the Trump White House. Their goal now is to find supporting evidence, and things such as Allen’s since-recanted story are the perfect match.
See also these other fake hate-crimes:
- Fake Hate Crime: Chicago police releases video of Jussie Smollett in prop noose
- Fake Hate Crime: Black man scrawled ‘KKK’ graffiti at Eastern Michigan U.
- Fake Hate Crime: Surveillance camera catches black man in ‘white racist’ arson of family market
- Fake Anti-Semitism: Dual US-Israeli citizen Michael Kadar indicted for anti-Semitic hate crimes
- Fake Anti-Semitism: Dual US-Israeli citizens made bomb threats against Jewish groups
- Fake hate crime: White supremacist who drew swastikas on Manhattan doors is a black man
- Fake Terrorist: ISIS jihadist calling for attacks on U.S. & Australia is a Jew who lived with his parents in Florida
- Fake anti-Muslim hate-crime: Indiana State U. fires professor for lying about being a victim
- Fake Anti-Semitism: Black-racist Bernie-voter made bomb threats to Jewish groups to make ex-girlfriend look bad
- Fake Hate-Crime: Anti-Trump homosexual, posing as pro-Trump Nazi, vandalized Indiana church
- Fake Hate Crime: Ohio University lesbian student arrested for sending death threats to herself