Remember the old-time Jewish comedians of Vaudeville days – Shecky
Green, Red Buttons, Totie Fields, Milton Berle, Henny Youngman, and
others? You may have only heard of them, but don’t we all miss their
kind of humor? Not a single swear word in their comic routines:
Ironic. This was not racist in the Catskills or on TV.
* A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, “Are you
comfortable? ” The man says, “I make a good living.”
* I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the
* I’ve been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife finds
out, she’ll kill me!
* What are three words a woman never wants to hear when she’s making
love? “Honey, I’m home.”
* Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won’t be reporting it. The
thief spends less than my wife did.
* We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
* My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife calls
it the Dead Sea .
* My wife and I revisited the hotel where we spent our wedding night.
This time I was the one who stayed in the bathroom and cried.
* My Wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the
* She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell
* The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn’t pay his
bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.
* The Doctor called Mrs. Cohen saying, “Mrs. Cohen, your check came
back.” Mrs. Cohen replied, “So did my arthritis!”
* Doctor: “You’ll live to be 60!” Patient: “I AM 60!” Doctor: “See!
What did I tell you?”
* A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man’s chest. The man asks, “Doc,
how do I stand? ” The doctor says, “That’s what puzzles me!”
* Patient: “I have a ringing in my ears. ” Doctor: “Don’t answer!”
* A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, “You’ve been brought
here for drinking. ” The drunk says, “Okay, let’s get started.”
* Why do Jewish divorces cost so much? They’re worth it.
* Why do Jewish men die before their wives? They want to.
*There is a big controversy on the Jewish view of when life begins. In
Jewish tradition, the fetus is not considered viable until it graduates
from law school.
Q : Why don’t Jewish mothers drink?
A : Alcohol interferes with their suffering.
Q : Have you seen the newest Jewish-American-Princess horror movie?
A : It’s called, “Debbie Does Dishes.”
Q : Why do Jewish mothers make great parole officers?
A : They never let anyone finish a sentence.
Q : What’s a Jewish American Princess’s favorite position?
A : Facing Bloomingdale’s.
A man called his mother in Florida . “Mom, how are you?” Not too good,”
said the mother. “I’ve been very weak. ” The son said, “Why are you so
weak?” She said, “Because I haven’t eaten in 38 days.” The son said,
“That’s terrible. Why haven’t you eaten in 38 days? ” The mother
answered, “Because, I didn’t want my mouth to be full in case you
A Jewish man said that when he was growing up, they always had two
choices for dinner – Take it or leave it.
A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he has a part
in the play. She asks, “What part is it?” The boy says, “I play the
part of the Jewish husband. ” The mother scowls and says, “Go back and
tell the teacher you want a speaking part.”
Q : Where does a Jewish husband hide money from his wife?
A : Under the vacuum cleaner.
Q : How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
A : (Sigh) “Don’t bother. I’ll sit in the dark. I don’t want to be a
nuisance to anybody.”
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: They tried to kill us, we won,
A Jewish mother gives her son a blue shirt and a brown shirt for his
birthday. On the next visit, he wears the brown one. The mother says,
“What’s the matter already? Didn’t you like the blue one?”
Did you hear about the bum who walked up to a Jewish mother on the
street and said, “Lady I haven’t eaten in three days.” “Force
yourself,” she replied.
Q : What’s the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish mother?
A : Eventually, the Rottweiler lets go.
Q : Why are Jewish Men circumcised?
A : Because Jewish women don’t like anything that isn’t 20% off
~ Steve ~ H/T Miss May
PS An extra H/T to reader Matt who has pointed out that these jokes probably came from
I say probably because there are about 7 million Jewish jokes. :lol
I’m sure they are there.