Yesterday afternoon, Arizona Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a second conference to disclose his all-volunteer Cold Case Posse’s findings on their investigation into the POS’s birth certificate and other documents.
In his first press conference last March, Arpaio and lead investigator Mike Zullo said there was probable cause that the image of Obama’s long-form birth certificate released by the White House in April 2011 was a computer-generated forgery.
Now, Arpaio says investigators are positive it’s a fake.
These are the reasons why the investigators believe that birth certificate is “undoubtedly” fake:
- The sheriff’s investigators have learned of a birth certificate coding system that indicates the White House document has been altered. Numeric codes on certain parts of Obama’s birth certificate indicate that those parts weren’t filled out, yet those sections asking for the race of Obama’s father and his field of work or study were completed. “This proves the document has been tampered with,” Zullo said.
- The investigators tracked down the Hawaii official who allegedly signed the Obama document in 1961, 95-year-old Verna K.L. Lee. She provided further confirmation of the coding anomalies, as well as further inconsistencies with the story of Obama’s birth at the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in 1961.
- Investigators were troubled to find key information missing on the verification document Hawaii provided to Arizona’s secretary of state in May.
- Hawaii’s deputy attorney general, Jill T. Nagamine, confirm the state has a birth document on file for Obama. But she would not confirm on the record that the White House document matched what was on file with the Hawaii Department of Health.
- Arpaio’s investigators discovered a flaw in Hawaii’s law which allows foreigners to obtain a Hawaii birth certificate! Under Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8, a person only has to be an established resident of Hawaii, not necessarily a U.S. citizen, and pay taxes there for one year to be able to register an out-of-state or foreign-born person with an official Hawaii birth certificate.
Hawaii Revised Statute 338.17.8. states:
338-17.8 Certificates for children born out of state.
Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
Zullo noted that, normally, when it’s necessary to prove a person is a U.S. Citizen, the main form of documentation is a state certificate of birth. He said: “It appears that in the case of Hawaii law, any person can obtain a birth certificate if any adult or their parents can prove that they resided in Hawaii for one year and paid taxes. There is no requirement to show that the child itself was actually born in Hawaii or on U.S. soil.”
Since it is now without a doubt that the birth certificate Obama had revealed to America is fraudulent, Arpaio calls this matter an imminent threat to national security and U.S. immigration laws.
Arpaio and his investigators said they have deep concerns that the Hawaii Revised Statute is a loophole that makes it possible for foreign born children to illegally establish U.S. citizenship. “If a nation’s security is only as strong as its weakest link, then America may be in serious trouble,” Arpaio said in a statement. “Hawaii may be our weakest link and could have a serious impact on our nation’s immigration policy.”
The Obama campaign declined to comment on Arpaio’s allegations.
Arpaio says he intends to move the investigation and the new information to a higher authority within the federal government.