Zimbio has a quick, 13-question test on what your handwriting says about your personality.
I was skeptical that, instead of an actual graphologist analyzing a sample of my handwriting, my answers to questions about my handwriting could reveal my personality.
But I was surprised by the result, which I believe to be a fairly accurate assessment:
Your handwriting reveals that you are practical. When it comes to tackling all of life’s problems, your approach is always ruled by logic. If something doesn’t make sense, you’ve got the brainpower and quick instincts to come up with the best solution. Since so many people rely on you for advice, it’s important to always be on your A-game. Work-out, eat almonds, and get plenty of sleep. We’re counting on you!
To take the quiz, click here.
How about you? Does the quiz accurately describe your personality?
Drudge Report has gone to the dark side. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!
Please follow and like us:
Graphology is the science of analyzing handwriting for personality traits, which has been around since the days of Aristotle. Today, it’s used for a variety of purposes, from criminal investigations to employers using it to screen potential employees.
Master graphologist Kathi McKnight told Business Insider that “Just from analyzing your handwriting, experts can find over 5,000 personality traits.”
Are you a graphologist or handwriting analyst?
If so, please examine the sample below of Christine Blasey Ford’s handwriting of August 7, 2018, and give us your informed analysis. Thank you.
Below is a cropped and enlarged version of her handwriting (I painted the red circles and arrow):
I’m not a professional graphologist. Based on what graphologists say, and my intuitive sense, here are my impressions of Ford’s handwriting:
- The handwriting strikes me as chaotic, messy and childish, instead of that of a mature, 52-year-old professional woman, who will be 53 years old on November 28.
- Her t’s with low cross-bars indicate emotional insecurities and a lack of ambition and lofty goals.
- She often does not dot her i’s, which “denotes distraction, oversight, lack of attention, tendency to get distracted or forget obligations, lack of critical sense, lack of interest, apathy, lack of order, precision and exactitude,” thinking not based in objective conclusions, but wanders and “gives into receptiveness, indolence, negligence, laziness.” (Handwriting & Graphology)
- How odd it is that the words in her account are upright, which graphologists say indicates a person who is pragmatic and ruled by logic instead of emotion, but her signature is slanted to the right.
- She uses her maiden name Blasey, instead of her married name Ford.
- Her signature mis-spells “Christine” as “Christi” and “Blasey” as “Blasy”.
- The number zero (0) in “2018” is most peculiar: a little zero inside the zero. Graphologists say that inner loops (or circles) inside the letters “o” and “a” signify lying, dishonesty and secrecy.
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!
Please follow and like us: