Megan Markle, the biracial American wife of Britain’s Prince Harry, a former little-known actress, is expected to give birth to the couple’s first child this spring.
Vanity Fair reports, February 28, 2019, that “according to a source close to the couple,” Markle “is understood to have told at least one friend that they want to raise their baby without gender-stereotyping . . . in line with Meghan’s ideas about how to raise children.” The couple have already planned a gender-neutral nursery of whites and grays, instead of conventional blue and pink colors.
A source told Vanity Fair: “Meghan has been talking to some of her friends about the birth and how she and Harry plan to raise their baby. Her exact word was fluid. She said they plan to raise their child with a fluid approach to gender and they won’t be imposing any stereotypes.”
But according to the UK Express:
Kensington Palace was forced to issue a rare statement about intimate details on the royal couple and their anticipated baby, after Vanity Fair made the claim yesterday….
[A]fter initial silence from Kensington Palace, officials last night were forced to issue a statement on the claims.
They said simply: “This story is totally false.”
- Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals
- Anglican minister: Christians should pray that Prince George is homosexual
- UK is lost: Muhammad is top boy’s name; 1 in 2 young people identify as not 100% heterosexual; regular church attendance down to 6%
- Liberalism is a mental disorder: UK schools are banning students from having best friends
- UK’s Green Party supports polygamy
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!