French philosopher Voltaire (1694-1778) wrote that “To learn who rules over you, simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.”
By that yardstick, the rulers in America today are Blacks and Muslims.
The citizens’ watchdog group Judicial Watch reports that in May 2013:
In its latest effort to protect followers of Islam in the U.S. the Obama Justice Department warns against using social media to spread information considered inflammatory against Muslims, threatening that it could constitute a violation of civil rights.
The move comes a few years after the administration became the first in history to dispatch a U.S. Attorney General to personally reassure Muslims that the Department of Justice (DOJ) is dedicated to protecting them. In the unprecedented event, Attorney General Eric Holder assured a San Francisco-based organization (Muslim Advocates)….
“Muslims and Arab Americans have helped build and strengthen our nation,” Holder said after expressing that he is “grateful” to have Muslims as a partner in promoting tolerance, ensuring public safety and protecting civil rights.
Holder’s message was reinforced by a federal attorney and an FBI agent.
As reported by The Tullahoma News, Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, and Kenneth Moore, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Knoxville Division) warned Americans that they can be prosecuted for “violating civil rights” when they post inflammatory commentary targeted at Muslims.
Killian said Internet postings that violate civil rights “as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion” are subject to federal jurisdiction and prosecution. Referring to a 2013 Facebook posting by Tennessee Coffee County Commissioner Barry West of a picture of a man pointing a double-barreled shotgun at a camera lens with the caption saying, “How to Wink at a Muslim,” Killian said, “If a Muslim had posted ‘How to Wink at a Christian,’ could you imagine what would have happened? We need to educate people about Muslims and their civil rights, and as long as we’re here, they’re going to be protected.”
Eric Holder said he’s “grateful” to have Muslims as a partner in promoting tolerance, ensuring public safety and protecting civil rights? Holder should tell that to:
- The Vermont restaurant owner who removed a bacon sign because a Muslim found it offensive;
- the Somali refugees in Minneosta drawn to welfare and Jihad;
- the Texas apartment complex that ordered a resident to take down his American flag because it was a threat to Muslims;
- the family of Colleen Hufford who was beheaded by coworker and black Muslim convert Alton Nollen in Moore, Oklahoma;
- the families of the 13 people shot dead by Muslim and then-Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan in Fort Hood on Nov. 5, 2009.
H/t Freedom Outpost
- The one religion you can’t speak of
- FBI/DHS internal memo warns of homegrown ISIS attacks in United States
- Washington Times ad: Jihadi is in the White House
- Former CIA agents says Obama is a Muslim and tool of Saudi Arabia
- “Pigs in the Parlor: Jihadists influencing the Republican Elite