Tag Archives: El Salvador

Separated families: MS-13 gang members, including 10 illegal aliens, charged in death of Virginia teens

dead teens mendez and triminio fairfax county police dept photo

Permanently separated from their families: Mendez (l) and Triminio (r)/Fairfax County Police Dept. photo


From Fox News: Eleven MS-13 gang members – all of whom are illegal immigrants aliens except one – are facing life in prison after being charged in the kidnappings and deaths of two teens whose bodies were dug up in a Virginia park last year.
The ages of the male gang members charged Friday ranged from 20 to 27. All of them are from El Salvador and only one – who is believed to have fled the country – is not in police custody, according to NBC Washington.
Police uncovered the bodies of 17-year-old Edvin Escobar Mendez and 14-year-old Sergio Arita Triminio at Holmes Run Park in March 2017 after receiving a tip. The two teens disappeared just weeks apart the prior year.
After Mendez vanished and was reported missing by his family, his brother tracked down Triminio – one of his friends – who revealed to him that Mendez was “abducted or killed” because the MS-13 members thought he was allied with a rival gang.
Two days after that reported conversation, Triminio, who lived near Holmes Run Park, disappeared while taking out the trash. “He never came back,” his mother said.
Investigators believe Triminio was killed because the MS-13 members thought he was working as a police informant, a federal indictment said. A court-ordered electronic monitoring device that Triminio was wearing, per his probation orders, stopped working the day he vanished, the documents added.
All but one of the men facing the conspiracy to kidnap charges are reported to be illegal immigrants aliens, and one suspect is facing a conspiracy to commit murder in aid of racketeering charge.
The names of those charged are Elmer Zelaya Martinez, 27, Erick Palacios Ruiz, 20, Ronald Herrera Contreras, 20, Josue Vigil Mejia, 21, Henry Zelaya Martinez, 24, Oscar Contreras Aguilar, 20, Yonathan Melgar Martinez, 21, Pablo Miguel Barrera Velasco, 20, Anderson Villatoro, 21, Francisco Avila Avalos, 20 and Fredys Baires Abarca, 20. Their gang member aliases included nicknames such as “Killer”, “Horror” and “Lil Clandestino”.
All of them are charged with conspiracy to kidnap, while Aguilar is also charged with conspiracy to commit murder in aid ofracketeering.
MS-13 was started by Central American immigrants, mainly from El Salvador, in Los Angeles in the 1980s and has expanded to include Hondurans, Guatamalans, Mexicans and other Central and South Americans.
President Trump’s Justice and Homeland Security Departments have made targeting the gang a top priority. The president himself has used the word “animals” to describe the gang.
DCG

Please follow and like us:
0
 

Animals: Eight MS-13 gang members indicted for Long Island murders

Democrat Party logo MS-13
From NY Post: Eight alleged violent MS-13 members have been indicted for three savage murders and other crimes, officials announced on Thursday.
Oscar Acosta — a rival of the gang La Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13 — was lured to a secluded area in Brentwood, LI, to smoke pot but was instead brutally beaten with a tree branch and thrown unconscious into the trunk of a car.
He was then taken to another secluded area where he was slashed to death with a machete by several of the gang members, according to an indictment unsealed in Central Islip federal court.
The attack happened in April 2016. Acosta’s body was found that September.
Similarly, Javier Castillo and Dewann Stacks were stabbed to death by MS-13 members in separate incidents in October 2016, prosecutors said.
The defendants, who also face racketeering charges, are all illegal immigrants aliens from El Salvador, officials said.
A total of 24 people have been charged in the case since 2016, including suspects in the murder of Brentwood students Nisa Mickens, 15, and Kayla Cuevas, 16.
See also:

DCG

Please follow and like us:
0
 

Indianapolis murder/stabbing suspect in the country illegally was under deportation order

illegal alien christina ortez marion county jail photo

Illegal alien/murderer Christian Ortez/Marion County Jail photo


From WTHR: The man accused of stabbing two others Saturday (March 31st) night is in the country illegally.
Christian Ortez, 35, first came into the country illegally from El Salvador in September 2016 near Hidalgo, Texas, according to Nicole Alberico, a spokesperson for Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Border officers caught him and arrested him immediately, but he was released a month later after posting bond.
Eight months after that, an immigration judge ordered he be deported back to El Salvador, but he skipped the hearing and authorities couldn’t find him.
Police first found the stabbing victims just before 7:30 p.m. Saturday in the 3700 block of La Fontaine Court. That’s not far from John Marshall High School.
Both were taken to the hospital, one stable, the other in critical condition. The man in critical condition later passed away.
Detectives found out Ortez had run into a nearby apartment. SWAT officers came to help, went into the apartment and arrested him on charges of aggravated battery and murder.
Anyone with information about this incident should call the IMPD Homicide Office at (317) 327-3475 or Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at (317) 262-TIPS (8477). You can also download the mobile P3tips app for Apple or Android phones to submit a mobile tip, or go to www.CrimeTips.org to submit a web tip. You will remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000 if the information leads to a felony arrest. Only tips submitted directly and anonymously to Crime Stoppers are eligible for these cash rewards.
DCG

Please follow and like us:
0
 

MS-13 wants to send younger and more violent offenders to the U.S.

ms-13
And yet demorats will continue to defend their sanctuary policies which allow these animals to freely roam in the U.S.
From Fox News: Frustrated MS-13 gang leaders feeling the pressure from the Trump administration’s crackdown are looking to send “younger, more violent offenders” to the United States to take over the role of being enforcers, officials say.
The revelations were made Thursday during a House Committee on Homeland Security meeting on fighting international criminal organizations, where officials discussed the arrests and imprisonment of MS-13 members and leadership over the last year.
“They’re very much interested in sending younger, more violent offenders up through their channels into this country in order to be enforcers for the gang,” said Stephen Richardson, assistant director of the FBI’s criminal investigative division, according to VOA News.
Peter King, R-N.Y., the committee’s chairman, said his staff recently visited El Salvador and was told by law enforcement there that the gang — which mostly operates out of prisons in the Central American country — is “frustrated that MS-13 members in [the U.S.] are not violent enough.”
“It’s a horrifying thought,” King was quoted as saying by VOA News.
Justice Department figures say the gang has 40,000 members worldwide, with around 10,000 in the U.S. carrying out crimes ranging from extortion to gun trafficking.
“We’re looking at the information we’re getting and doubling down our efforts against MS-13,” Raymond Villaneuva, an assistant director for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, told lawmakers in response to King’s comments.
The gang, also responsible for dozens of gruesome deaths throughout the U.S., was designated a “priority” last year by the Justice Department’s Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force. Prosecutors are able to pursue any legal avenue to target MS-13, according to Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions.
U.S. officials and three Central American countries announced in September that more than 3,800 members of MS-13 and the 18th Street gangs have been charged since March.
Sessions also said in December the Justice Department convicted more than 1,000 gang members in the U.S. in 2017, VOA News reported.
MS-13 is believed to be behind 25 killings on New York’s Long Island alone in the past two years.
Trump in July 2017 visited Brentwood, N.Y., a town that has experienced the gang’s wrath, and pledged to push Congress for additional federal immigration agents to crack down on gang members who are in the country illegally. He also called MS-13 members “animals.”
Many MS-13 recruits are middle- and high-school students, predominantly in immigrant communities, who are said to risk violent retribution if they leave.
See also:

DCG

Please follow and like us:
0
 

Illegal alien in Connecticut, a felon who was once deported, fatally stabs the mother of his child and then kidnaps daughter

oscar-hernandez-illegal

Illegal alien Oscar Hernandez

Keep defending those sanctuary locations, proggies.
From NY Post: The man suspected of taking a 6-year-old Connecticut girl prompting an Amber Alert on Friday had previously been deported, federal immigration officials said.
Oscar Hernandez was taken into custody on Friday following a high-speed car chase and crash on Interstate 99 in Benner Township, Pennsylvania. State police said he had refused to pull over when a state trooper spotted the car, which had been the subject of an Amber Alert.
Federal immigration officials said Hernandez is a citizen of El Salvador and had been previously deported on Nov. 27, 2013. He has prior felony convictions including assault and threatening. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement had placed a detainer on him, an agency spokesman said in a statement.
Hernandez is accused of taking his 6-year-old daughter Aylin Sofia Hernandez from her home in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Police issued a public alert about the girl at about 2:45 a.m. Friday.
Officers had gone to the girl’s Bridgeport home and found her mother, Nadia Gonzalez, fatally stabbed. Another woman in the home also was stabbed multiple times and was hospitalized. Police said she’s expected to survive.
Police said the little girl suffered minor injuries in the crash. . Two state troopers also suffered minor injuries. Benner Township is about 300 miles from Bridgeport.
Hernandez was being held as a fugitive from justice in Pennsylvania and couldn’t be reached for comment. Bridgeport police have a warrant for his arrest.
DCG

Please follow and like us:
0
 

NYC immigration raid netted a dozen sex offenders

de-blasio-and-immigrants
De Blasio hardest hit.
From NY Post: Federal sources on Friday shared details about the 41 illegal immigrants arrested during a raid in and around New York City last week — and they include 12 people convicted of rape or sex offenses.
Of the 41 people rounded up by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials, 38 had criminal convictions, according to sources. Seven of them had been previously departed from the US but sneaked back in.
One of the foreign nationals, a 49-year-old from Jamaica, had sexually assaulted a child under the age of 11. He was busted in the Bronx. Three others had rape convictions.
A 31-year-old from El Salvador was a “self-admitted MS-13 gang member” and had been convicted of assault with a dangerous weapon. He was arrested in New Hyde Park.
ICE announced last week that more than 680 people, mostly criminals, had been rounded up during operations in cities across the country.
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly described the operations as “routine” in a statement released Monday.
“Of those arrested, approximately 75 percent were criminal aliens, convicted of crimes including, but not limited to, homicide, aggravated sexual abuse, sexual assault of a minor, lewd and lascivious acts with a child, indecent liberties with a minor, drug trafficking, battery, assault, DUI and weapons charges,” he wrote.
DCG

Please follow and like us:
0
 

Obama to expand refugee programs for Central American migrants amid new surge

Of course he is.
O laughs
From Fox News: The Obama administration will soon expand efforts to help Central American families and children legally immigrate to the United States amid another surge of migrants caught crossing the border illegally.
White House Deputy Homeland Security Adviser Amy Pope said Tuesday that the administration will expand in-country refugee processing for families coming from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala and launch an effort to temporarily relocate some families facing the greatest threats to Costa Rica. The government is also broadening a nearly two-year-old program to allow some Central American children to reunite with parents already legally living in the United States.
Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said that program will now allow some unmarried siblings, in-country parents and other caregivers to move to the U.S. with a child approved for the program.
The efforts are designed in part to combat the crush of tens of thousands of families and unaccompanied children caught crossing the border illegally this year. But it is unclear how quickly the expanded efforts may impact the flow of immigrants trying to make their way to the United States illegally.
Since the start of the budget year in October, more than 51,100 people traveling as families and more than 43,000 unaccompanied children have been caught illegally crossing the Mexican border. The number of such immigrants has been steadily rising this year after significant decreases between the 2014 and 2015 budget years.
The Obama administration first launched the effort to allow child immigrants to legally come to the U.S. in December 2014. More than 600 have moved to the United States since then. Mayorkas said 2,884 kids have been approved for the program and more than 9,500 applications are pending.
In January, the administration first announced that the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees would pre-screen would-be refugee families. U.S. officials will now handle more in-country processing for those families.
Pope said refugee programs in Central America are being expanded because “current efforts to date haven’t been sufficient.” The new programs, she said, are designed to help “promote safe and orderly immigration and border security.”
laugh
Pope said it is unclear how many families and children may benefit from the enhanced programs but officials expect requests for help to steadily increase as the programs get underway in the coming months. In the meantime, Costa Rica will also soon start accepting up to 200 people in immediate need of refuge at a time for up to six months.
DCG

Please follow and like us:
0