CNN’s Becky Anderson would like for you to believe that peaceful Muslims honored the dead London terrorist victims. She is lying to promote a globalist agenda.
The amount of terror and carnage that terrorist Muslims and refugees are causing throughout Europe is devastating.
The media will not report the truth of what is happening. Just watch the above video from France to witness what is really occurring.
May I suggest that if you have plans to visit France this summer that you cancel them NOW.
“Apparently we are “not advertiser friendly” in YouTube. If you want to support our project, you can donate here, thank you: https://www.paypal.me/refugeecrisis”
Reza is done at CNN. I did a blog post on Raslan’s inappropriate tweet regarding Trump’s appropriate response to the London attack. Read about it here.
Time to find another job, libtard.
From Fox News: CNN has parted ways with “Believer” host Reza Aslan less than a week after the religious scholar (hahahahahahahaha) came under fire for a series of heated tweets he made about President Trump.
“CNN has decided to not move forward with production on the acquired series ‘Believer with Reza Aslan’ (season two),” a CNN rep told Fox News. “We wish Reza and his production team all the best.”
A rep for Aslan did not immediately return Fox News’ request for comment.
Aslan responded to Trump’s June 3 remarks regarding the terrorist attacks in London calling Trump an “embarrassment to America and a stain on the presidency” and a “piece of s–t.”
He later apologized for his language.
Aslan’s CNN show faced controversy earlier this year when the 45-year-old ate a human brain with a Hindu cannibalistic sect in an episode that aired in March.
“Believer” was meant to explore a variety of faith-based groups around the world. But his exploration of the cannibalistic sect in India had many people up in arms over what they saw is a misrepresentation of Hinduism.
He apologized on Facebook saying at the time he made it clear on the show that the Aghoris are an “extreme Hindu sect” and “are not representative of Hinduism.”
CNN also recently cut ties with Kathy Griffin after the comedian posed with a bloodied Trump mask for a photo shoot. Griffin had previously co-hosted the network’s New Years Eve broadcast alongside Anderson Cooper.
Of course he does.
From Daily Mail UK: Alec Baldwin has defended Kathy Griffin in a series of tweets and insists that ‘no one’ believed she wanted to threaten President Trump. Baldwin labelled Trump a ‘senile idiot’ in his social media rant and called on the comedian to ignore the president and his family.
The first family have publicly expressed their distaste for the sickening picture of Griffin holding a mock of Trump’s severed head.
But Baldwin, who regularly does an impression of The Donald on Saturday Night Live, told Griffin: ‘F*** them all’.
‘Dear Kathy Griffin, Kathy….baby…I’ve been there,’ his first post about the embattled comedian read.
And then referencing the moment he ranted on Conan’s show in 1998, asking for a Republican member of Congress to be stoned he continued: ‘The whole Henry Hyde thing [with] Conan, where we bring out an oxygen mask at the end? A joke. That’s what I thought. That’s what we intended. No one walked out of the studio and said, “No! We’re serious!” No one,”.
‘But all your gutless, weasels in the GOP insisted that I actually threatened Hyde.’
The comedian didn’t mince his words when he advised Griffin to ditch the negative comments she’d received from her critics. ‘They played the victim beautifully. Kathy…f*** them. F*** them all. [no one] believes [you] meant [to] threaten Trump,’ Baldwin posted.
He ended his Twitter rant with an insult to the president ,referencing Trump’s contentious trip to Europe, during which he reportedly alienated US allies in the region: ‘Trump is such a senile idiot, all he has is Twitter fights. ignore him. Like the leaders of all the other countries in the world. Ignore him.’
The 59-year-old is among a handful of stars – including Jamie Foxx, Larry King, Rosie O’Donnell – who have come out in support of Griffin since the picture – taken by provocative photographer Tyler Shields – went viral.
Retired host Larry King even expressed his disappointment that CNN had fired Griffin because of the picture. ‘She’s my friend, she apologized, let it go,’ King told TMZ. ‘I wouldn’t have fired her, Ted Turner wouldn’t have fired her. They’re jumping all over her now… I would have kept her. It was a terrible mistake, no one feels sorrier than her, she apologized. CNN shouldn’t have let her go.’
Rosie O’Donnell – who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s insults – also tweeted last Wednesday, agreeing with comedian Martin Laurence who said Griffin didn’t need to apologize: ‘ I agree Laurence, she apologized right away – she made a mistake and owned up to it – more than we can say for him. ‘
These words of support from celebrities may be a silver lining as Griffin has faced a barrage of negative comments and has even lost many of her sponsors.
One of Griffin’s first critics came from Donald Trump Jr., who called on the star to be fired from CNN. ‘Dear CNN,’ his post last Tuesday read. ‘ I must have missed your statement banning your commentator Kathy Griffin from future shows. Please resend. Thx.’
Griffin – who is apparently being investigated by the Secret Service – held a tear-filled press conference on Saturday. While she said she felt bullied by Trump and his family, she promised not to ‘lay down’.
‘I’m not for everybody,’ admitted Griffin. ‘I am barely an acquired taste frankly. I’ve had everybody turn on me. And I just want to make people laugh.’
That being said, Griffin declared: ‘I am not laying down for this guy.’
This comes from a man who ate a human brain while filming with a Hindu cannibal sect in India.
CNN must be so proud to employ a terrorist sympathizer.
From Fox News: The hosts of “Fox & Friends Weekend” blasted a CNN host for posting an expletive-laden tweet directed at President Trump, moments after the London terror attack unfolded.
Reza Aslan, an Iranian-American religious studies expert who hosts a Sunday program on the network, called Trump a “piece of [expletive]” for saying America must get “tough” on terror.
“We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety,” Trump tweeted.
Aslan responded by calling Trump the obscenity, as well as an “embarrassment to America and a stain on the presidency.”
Previously, Trump retweeted an alert from Matt Drudge’s “Drudge Report” which said there had been a terror attack on the London Bridge.
The team at Lester Holt’s “NBC Nightly News” tweeted that they would not report on Trump’s message because they could not confirm it.
The party of obstruction.
From Yahoo: The top Democrat in the U.S. Senate said on Sunday that Democrats would consider refusing to vote on a new FBI director until a special prosecutor is named to investigate President Donald Trump’s potential ties to Russia.
Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said his caucus has not yet made a decision on whether to withhold their votes, but added that the issue is being looked at as a way to ensure there is a thorough investigation of alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.
“To have that special prosecutor, people would breathe a sigh of relief because then there would be a real independent person overlooking the FBI director,” Schumer told CNN’s “State of the Union” program.
Trump sparked a political firestorm when he abruptly fired James Comey, director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation last week. The FBI has been investigating alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. election and possible ties between Moscow and the Trump campaign.
Russia has denied the claims and the White House says there was no collusion.
Trump, who has sought better relations with Russia, has continued to question whether Russia was behind the hacking of email accounts belonging to Democrats involved in Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
But Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told NBC’s “Meet the Press” program on Sunday there is no question that “the Russians were playing around in our electoral processes.”
He defended Trump’s decision to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in the Oval Office last week. “It’s in the interest of the American people, it’s in the interest of Russia and the rest of the world that we do something to see if we cannot improve the relationship between the two greatest nuclear powers in the world,” Tillerson said.
Democrats have accused Trump of attempting to thwart the FBI’s probe and have called for some type of independent inquiry into the matter.
Trump has said he removed Comey because he was not doing a good job and that Comey lost the support of FBI employees.
The Justice Department began interviewing candidates for the FBI director job on Saturday. Some people under consideration include acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, Republican Senator John Cornyn of Texas, New York Appeals Court Judge Michael Garcia and former Assistant Attorney General Alice Fisher, according to a White House official.
If the Senate vote on an FBI director were to break down along strict party lines, Democrats would not have the votes to block a nominee.
Republicans control both chambers of the U.S. Congress. They hold 52 seats in the 100-member Senate, enough to approve a FBI nominee provided that no more than two Republican senators break ranks. In the event of a tie vote, Vice President Mike Pence would cast the deciding vote.
“The key is getting some of our Republican colleagues to join us,” Schumer said. Republican leaders in the Senate have rebuffed calls for a special prosecutor, saying it would interfere with ongoing congressional probes.
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said on Sunday there may come a time when a special prosecutor is needed but not now. “Right now, it is a counterintelligence investigation, not a criminal investigation. So you don’t need a special prosecutor,” Graham said on “Meet the Press.”
You knew it wasn’t all her fault.
From MSN: Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that she’s taking responsibility for her 2016 election loss but believes misogyny, Russian interference and questionable decisions by the FBI also influenced the outcome.
The former Democratic presidential nominee offered extensive comments about the election during the Women for Women International’s annual luncheon in New York. Clinton said she’s been going through the “painful” process of reliving the 2016 contest while writing a book.
“It wasn’t a perfect campaign. There is no such thing,” Clinton said in a question-and-answer-session with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. “But I was on the way to winning until a combination of (FBI Director) Jim Comey’s letter on Oct. 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off.”
She reminded the enthusiastic audience packed with women that she ultimately earned 3 million more votes than President Donald Trump. “If the election were on Oct. 27, I would be your president,” Clinton said.
She also highlighted Russia’s role in hacking into her campaign’s internal emails and subsequently coordinating their release on WikiLeaks. U.S. intelligence agencies are investigating whether Russia coordinated with Trump associates to influence the election. “He (Russian President Vladimir Putin) certainly interfered in our election,” Clinton said. “And it’s clear he interfered to hurt me and help his opponent.”
Amanpour also asked Clinton whether she was a victim of misogyny. “Yes, I do think it played a role,” she said, adding that misogyny is “very much a part of the landscape politically, socially and economically.”
After two unsuccessful presidential campaigns, Clinton is not expected to run for public office again.
“I’m now back to being an active citizen,” she said.
|Alma on In Chicago, women worried abou…|
|Alma on Teenage cheerleader accused of…|
|KENNETH ZILLI on Teenage cheerleader accused of…|
|Teenage cheerleader… on Teenage cheerleader accused of…|
|Karenena on Teenage cheerleader accused of…|
|Dr. Eowyn on Teenage cheerleader accused of…|
|Kevin J Lankford on Threat to free speech: Unconst…|
|carly on In Chicago, women worried abou…|
|carly on Threat to free speech: Unconst…|
|Dr. Eowyn on In Chicago, women worried abou…|
|daveyone1 on In Chicago, women worried abou…|
|Dr. Eowyn on Sunday Devotional: Whoever has…|
|Dr. Eowyn on Sunday Devotional: Whoever has…|
|Dr. Eowyn on Sunday Devotional: Whoever has…|
|Glenn47 on Turkey claims U.S. has 10 mili…|